Sign in to follow this  
Sandstreaker

hello everypony :3

well, I should start off saying hello to everypony. this is kind of weird for me to actually be interested in something for longer then a few months. never thought id get so into this. I was first umm exposed to mlp years ago when I was in the army. one of the other soldiers in my unit is or at least was a brony. I never thought of it much until sixish months ago when one of my friends showed me snowdrop and it melted my heart. I have pretty much since then been a fan and recently a brony too. its got me drawing again, its given me inspiration that ive lost and i am very grateful. I have seen a lot of hate towards bronies and the mlp community. I don't let it stop me from being open about it, I do get teased time from time but I brush it off. every one is entitle to the views. im a us army veteran, mechanic, I own a muscle car. I have dared other people to tell me im not "manly" because I like mlp. I generally give I don't care what you think reply anyways. i know who I am and what I like, I don't have to explain myself to others. I have stickers on my tool cart openly showing im a mlp fan. 
I would defend any other bronies getting "picked on" in public luckily I haven't run across that. but I digress. im happy to be here to meet other bronies and pegasisters cant forget you ladies. have a fantastic day/night everypony. thank you for reading my words.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums Sandstreaker ! :happy_twi:

Don't worry about this manly thing, the fact is that we bronies are the most courageous, by far !