On 10/29/2016 at 11:13 AM, Jaspers said:

For some reason I got the urge to brush my ponies' manes today, probably because they've all been standing on the shelves for so long. Pinkie was so pretty that I had to take a photo of her. She's still my favorite of the fashion styles I have.

2nqfwqb.png

Oh my gosh she's so pretty I'm falling in love :awesomecheer: the hair looks so soft and shiny I love her to pieces :DDDDD

• Like 1

Thanks for the nice comments! I do try to keep my brushables' manes and tails as tidy as possible, so there are probably going to be more photos in the future.

I've got a decent amount of them, there's still a ton I'm missing though. My first ones were Pinkie Pie and Sweetie Belle, from this set:

Pinkiepie-boutique2.jpg

That was the first MLP item I ever got! <3

There's a lot of non-Mane 6 brushables out there I still want to get. I also want to get more of the pearlized ones, they're absolutely beautiful. Right now I only have the pearlized Twilight Sparkle and Cherry Berry, I got them in a 2 pack last week. I also want to get more G4.5s (I've got Twilight, Rarity, and Pinkie so far), the more recent brushables with the more expressive poses.