rainbowtashie

Opinions on let's go Pikachu/Eeevee

Of course people are entitled to their opinion, but I think people are being way to hard on these games, Kanto isn't the only reigon, or even the best one (imo) but they are clearly designed to cater to the pokemon go players and ease them in to the core games, whilst hitting on our nostalgia strings. We have a spin off switch game which I am rather enjoying, and a confirmation of another game launching next year! Nintendo and the Pokemon company didn't have to do this! they are giving us something to play and look forward to even if it is a bit more casual, it will still be fun and the more pokemon fans the better! They could have given us nothing and said wait till next year, but they know how eager we are and they have been good to us. I personally can't wait for these games, and the pokemon go integration will be a bit more fun than just pressing A. Try to be less harsh and appreciate what we have!
lets go pokefans!

I'm a bit disappointed, I played gen 1 and 2, and I waited a new RPG to play pokemon again on Nintendo Switch. But finally this game looks like a mix between pokemon 1 and pokemon go.

What disappoint me especially is that leveling system, it's probably something like pokemon go, improved, but seems still pretty boring.

On another hand, you can see the wild pokemon now.

I wait to see the fight system for a definitive opinion.

I like Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee. I have Let's Go Eevee (cause me love le floof boi) and in my opinion, it's pretty go but I can see why all of you might not like it because it's ANOTHER gen 1 remake which is a bit disappointing especially for Pokemon's 1st switch game and you can't fight wild Pokemon. In order to catch, let's say, a Rattata. You have to bascilly play Pokemon Go.