Yes, it is I, your new alicorn princess: SHIMMERSPARKLES! THE ALL KNOWING ALICORN~

Joking aside, yes, I know my username is Rarity but I'm a huge username hoarder and I'm so guilty

But yeah, this is ShimmerSparkles from EQD, the world's largest idiot and human horse enthusiast

This is probably gonna be the most boring introduction ever but my name is Miles, I'm 15, sophomore in high school (I start school in 11 days oh god) and I've been a fan since July 17th 2011 when I was 10 years old. Fave pone is :sunset: and I won't have it any other way.

If you're a loser (joking :awesomedash:) like me you probably have a Tumblr so go follow me over at midnightsparkle.co.vu if you'd like, I'm very political about stuff over there but I do have a lot of funny stuff to giggle at too so if you're into protests and pizza rolls you know where to go ;)

I watch other stuff like Steven Universe, Miraculous Ladybug, Powerpuff Girls 2k16 (It's okay but inside I secretly love it) and other, less important shows.

This was probably so long but yeah, that be me.

Just now, Cyber Commander said:

Welcome to the forums Shimmer or Rarity. Shouldn't take a canon name when you have actually have a personal one. Should you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Oh, sorry about that. If there is some way I can change my user then I can do that.

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

(Totally gonna copy paste this to all the other new intros)

Sup.

Ugh! PPG? Worst show ever!

Joking aside, I hope you enjoy yourself around here and find peeps with similiar tastes in media. 

I've been meaning to get into Miraculous Ladybug. How good is it?

22 minutes ago, PaperJam said:

Sup.

Ugh! PPG? Worst show ever!

Joking aside, I hope you enjoy yourself around here and find peeps with similiar tastes in media. 

I've been meaning to get into Miraculous Ladybug. How good is it?

It's a bit generic, but if you like the superhero genre you'll have a good time. 

I honestly don't even know why I like PPG. I was a HUGE fan of the original growing up so I kind of feel bad for the new one and watch it and it's not the worst thing I've ever seen but it sure is...something...

Just now, ShimmerSparkles said:

It's a bit generic, but if you like the superhero genre you'll have a good time. 

I honestly don't even know why I like PPG. I was a HUGE fan of the original growing up so I kind of feel bad for the new one and watch it and it's not the worst thing I've ever seen but it sure is...something...

I'll have to check it out then.

Haha, that's one way of putting it.

Hello ShimmerSparkles and welcome to the forums, I hope you find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Until then see you around the threads