Sign in to follow this  
ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin's Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is ABagOVicodin. I'm one of the Equestria Daily blog authors that has mainly done editorials and review videos. I've been on a hiatus currently due to going back to college, moving, and transitioning to a new job, which is why I've been AWOL for a while. I've done editorials such as "Themes of Season 5: Depression" and "Guardians of Harmony, Will It Last?"

I also do YouTube reviewing sometimes and whatever catches my fancy. I started as a fanfiction writer and eventually found my way to EQD after starting the "editorial" division.

My Twitter is here and you'll see me around from time to time, mostly lurking as I try to get ahead of my obligations. It's nice to meet you all and you can always add me on skype, which is on my profile. Or Discord, which requires you to PM me.

• Like 1

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

(Totally gonna copy paste this to all the other new intros)

On 8/26/2016 at 10:04 PM, ABagOVicodin said:

Hello everyone, my name is ABagOVicodin. I'm one of the Equestria Daily blog authors that has mainly done editorials and review videos. I've been on a hiatus currently due to going back to college, moving, and transitioning to a new job, which is why I've been AWOL for a while. I've done editorials such as "Themes of Season 5: Depression" and "Guardians of Harmony, Will It Last?"

I also do YouTube reviewing sometimes and whatever catches my fancy. I started as a fanfiction writer and eventually found my way to EQD after starting the "editorial" division.

My Twitter is here and you'll see me around from time to time, mostly lurking as I try to get ahead of my obligations. It's nice to meet you all and you can always add me on skype, which is on my profile. Or Discord, which requires you to PM me.

Hi Vic. How are yea? :3

On 8/29/2016 at 0:48 PM, Jerry Modene said:

Ditto!

On 8/26/2016 at 8:18 PM, Revanche said:

Hello, Vicodin. I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I've enjoyed your work.

Thank you you two.

On 8/29/2016 at 1:05 PM, Chaotic7 said:

Hi Vic. How are yea? :3

Doing pretty well. Trying to survive!

Hi, my name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE. You know the person at the party that is in the corner on his phone? I'm the one that is sitting reading his texts wishing I had that something to do.(why did I type that?) It's nice to see so many new faces here and I going to be great to stalk get to know you. I hope you enjoy the forms and all it has to offer, and I'll see you soon.