D96

Hey Everyone!

Hey, I'm D96 (or Defender 96)! I've been a long time fan of MLP (since the tail-end of Season 1) but this is the first time I've decided to join with the community! I would always check out EQD, and I was surprised to see forums set up for it!

Right now I'm a student in college, studying to be an English teacher. Aside from MLP, I'm a huge video game guy (currently addicted to Overwatch, please send help). I mainly play on Xbox, but I hope to build a PC sometime in the near future. Aside from that, I'm a HUGE College Football fan (Go Blue!). Honestly, you can talk to me about any of those things or anything else remotely nerdy and I'll probably have a lot to say.

I'm looking forward to participating in this community!

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

(Totally gonna copy paste this to all the other new intros)

Wow, you guys are quick! I appreciate the warm welcome! If anything comes up I'll be sure to head your way!

> U of M fan

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ha, yeah I'm aware what kind of reputation Michigan fans have on the internet. Don't worry, I'm not like those ones you see on your Facebook feed (at least, I hope I'm not...)

8 minutes ago, D96 said:

Ha, yeah I'm aware what kind of reputation Michigan fans have on the internet. Don't worry, I'm not like those ones you see on your Facebook feed (at least, I hope I'm not...)

Don't worry, you got Ted Kaczynski and we got the Bath Schoolhouse Bomber.