I've been a brony for quite a while but here I'm a newbie. Heard about this forum a few days ago and decided to see what it is like. 

Hope you're having a great day :)

:happy_twi:

• Like 1

Hey Caesar, welcome to EqD! We're in the same boat, the two of us; I've been watching the show for three years now, and just made an account myself. It seems, as with many social interactions, that people have to warm up to you first or take a while to really notice you. Either that, or there simply aren't that many active users commenting or generating new content. In any case, hope you'll enjoy it here, I have been so far!

What got you into the show? Who's your favorite pony? I got a little into what I see in the show in my Introduction post, but mainly, I was just bored! (My favorite Mane 6 are Twilight and Rarity)

• Like 2

hello and blessed be!

the name is Chen Gong 

I hope you enjoy your stay

Gaia bless

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sloppy Steve said:

Hey Caesar, welcome to EqD! We're in the same boat, the two of us; I've been watching the show for three years now, and just made an account myself. It seems, as with many social interactions, that people have to warm up to you first or take a while to really notice you. Either that, or there simply aren't that many active users commenting or generating new content. In any case, hope you'll enjoy it here, I have been so far!

What got you into the show? Who's your favorite pony? I got a little into what I see in the show in my Introduction post, but mainly, I was just bored! (My favorite Mane 6 are Twilight and Rarity)

Thanks for your greetings buddy. To tell you the truth, I was serendipitously got into it when I unadvertently saw the show on TV a few years ago. But I don't regret about it, MLP is awesome, I truly love it and my favourite pony is Twilie too. :)

Hi there CaesarMagnam! Welcome to EQD, what its like here is a great thing and mostly people only post status of how their day is going or just showing other people's favourites or even just news for them. I'm always bored and don't know what to post so I just use status updates of random things like... Sharing my favourite songs and sharing things that I want to grow. So I hope you have a great time and hope to become a great EQD poster! Have fun! :cookie: