(Sorry,my english is a little broken because is not my native languaje)

Hey there. 

Im Trip Away (Is the name of my OC) and i register in the forum today. Im 20 years old and im studing laws. My hobbies are play videogames,my favorite videogames are oldies and prototype/beta releases. I like smash, pokemon, earthbound/mother, portal, TF2, plague inc, Isaac and others videogames. Also,i like search unused/cut content. Other hobby is collect funko pop figures. Now,i only had 8 (plus 3 MLP funko pocket) but im expanding my colecction.

I speak spanish as native languaje,but i speak english too. 

So,thats all  of me.

PS: This is my plushie,was featured in a EQD post.

vicent_oc_commission_by_vegeto_uchihapor

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums Trip_Away ! :happybonbon:

Also I know some words in Spanish : Hola como esta, abla español, puta amiga, and a bunch of other ones !

I used to play super smash bros. too, this E3 should have been fun for you I guess.

Welcome, Trip away. :)

Your OC looks really cute. And i like searching for cut or unused content too. :)

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi! Welcome to EQD, I have fnaf funky pop figures and I think I might collect the suicide sqaud ones or maybe the WHOLE DC super villains ones. I would love to collect MLP funky pops as well! I sure do love portal, Pokemon (definitely sun) and many others in my opinion! Enjoy your stay!