Ridley Wolf

Last to Post: EqD Edition

28 minutes ago, Error said:

Welcome back

THANK YOU.

ALSO, THIS MIGHT SOUND TOTALLY WEIRD, BUT I WAS ON GOOGLE IMAGES AND FOR SOME REASON A NSFW IMAGE CAME UP DESPITE MY SEARCH NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT, AND ONE OF THE PONIES IN IT LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOUR OC (SAME COLOUR AND SHADE COAT, EYES AND MANE, AND WAS ALSO A UNICORN) AND NOW I'M SCARED AND CONCERNED.

1 minute ago, Peridot said:

THANK YOU.

ALSO, THIS MIGHT SOUND TOTALLY WEIRD, BUT I WAS ON GOOGLE IMAGES AND FOR SOME REASON A NSFW IMAGE CAME UP DESPITE MY SEARCH NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT, AND ONE OF THE PONIES IN IT LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOUR OC (SAME COLOUR AND SHADE COAT, EYES AND MANE, AND WAS ALSO A UNICORN) AND NOW I'M SCARED AND CONCERNED.

:nsfw:

3 hours ago, Peridot said:

THANK YOU.

You...didn't see anyone with red hair in that image, did you? :rariwat:

I have a sudden craving for key lime pie, possibly because of this one place in Key West that will send a fresh key lime pie to your house. And probably the fact I really love key lime pie.