Spike! Wings or Without?  

7 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you prefer Spike with Wings or you'd rather he be Earth-bound.

• Spike Wings!
    • Spike Without!

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2018 at 06:22 AM

Honestly I like Spike with wings, but while browsing Fimfiction someone gave me a link to petition to get rid of them. I'm really curious what the results will be. Please be nice to each other, Friendship is Magic after all.

• Like 1

Spike needs the wings whether we like it or not, which is what I like about them; He's developing as a character, and that's the best way to show it physically. 

Besides, he's still pretty much the same lovable Spike compared to the two potentials for the character we saw in 'The Cutie Mark Chronicles' and 'Secret Of My Excess' ( in the latter case, I know Smolder pointed out the difference between 'greed-induced-embiggening, or whatever she called it, but it still illustrates my point )

Oh please, that petition is just sad. But well there is a random petition for anything.

I mean Spike wings or no wings, it really does not matter. He is Spikey the Brave and has home in all our hearts.

• Like 1

Really? This really needs a discussion? Come on now everypony, it's alicorn Twilie meltdown all over again (sort of). Let Spike be with wings. He's cool with them.

I don't know what all ya'll are talking about; none of the comments here are complaints, and all of the (five) votes so far are in favor of the wings. Hardly a 'meltdown' :@)

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Sloppy Steve said:

(I still wouldn't say it's nearly as bad as the reaction to post-Alicorn Twilight though)

It isn't even comparable situation. I didn't bother to look but I didn't see anyone caring about the topic to begin with. And the Spike Wings episode was leaked a year ago and kinda went unmentioned anyway. If Alicornpocalypse was a raging fire then Spike with wings is a candle.

Heck I only saw petition mentioned on fimfiction, like OP did. But it was people wondering "what is wrong with this guy" and not some big drama.