Sethisto

Show me your OC!

eye_in_the_storm_by_aaronmk-daajhlz.jpg

The horse that'll be a thing in a thing if I can get around to doing the thing. Or rather: ironing out plot complexities and finding reasons for certain things to even exist if they can't be brought to the thread by a common theme.

Here is my OC Indigo Storm: She's a multidimensional traveler. (Meaning that she travels through different dimensions.)

iStorm.PNG

And possibly the only Equestria Girls OC on this website. 

Edited by Havocbyte

This is Cavy. When I first created her, she was a unicorn but now she's an alicorn but if she's a princess of anything, she'd be Princess of Guinea Pigs lol. She lives in the EverFree forest with Entropy, my husband's unicorn pony persona. As her name and black guinea pig mark imply, her special talent is that she's a guinea pig whisperer like I am but she can also outright talk to them. Her white body color and reddish brown mane and tail are in honor of my guinea pig Atomic Fireball who passed away in 2005. In fact, all her guinea pig companions are the ones I used to have in real life. She has green eyes because I have green eyes. Here's a link to the art I have of Cavy on DA:

http://koudoawaiavortex.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&q=Cavy

Entropy is in there too as well as the pony persona I made for my mom who'd of course be Cavy's mom. =p

tumblr_ob3pyeNoGG1urgsuoo2_1280.png

That's the whale, I don't do Pony avatars anymore, they have a tendency to quit being avatars and become their own characters with no connection to me whatsoever. So I'm using a whale from now on.

So yeah this is my cancerous edge-y ponysona

I intentionally designed him to look as gay and humanely edgy as possible to represent my inner cringe and unfunny humor, but he turned out too cute for that shit

anyways heres the twat, take a gander aye

malphy_pone_by_melodyamity-da9bzpm.png

style_test_by_malphazeusatrox-dadzlst.pn

I'm a changeling so I look like your average drone.  My preferred forms are...

15161545@400-1417886615.jpg12600628@400-1390830740.jpg

Admittedly the pony is purchased art, but I did draw the dragon.  You'll be amazed what you can do with a pencil and ruler

• Like 1

I have 2 OCs. My main OC is a pegasus named Flower Shine. She was born in Cloudsdale and at one point was training to be on the weather team, but then she moved to Ponyville and became a florist.

oc_request__flower_shine_by_painbowcrash

My other OC is a unicorn named Half Step. She grew up in Ponyville and moved to Manehattan in hopes of becoming a star on Bridleway.

233af88016f7728c4d934b391477ef0d-da0vg36

I have only one main OC that I've had for almost four years. Of course she has experienced some redesigning over the years, but her overall look has stayed quite similar for all the while.

sw5zzo.png

1 hour ago, Crimson Moon said:

Admittedly the pony is purchased art, but I did draw the dragon.  You'll be amazed what you can do with a pencil and ruler

That dragon is super cool! What an awesome art style.

This is my OC, Sugar Sweet. I drew her myself :3 Her CM is an Ice Cream cone.

20160331_155718.jpg?psid=1

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten any better pics of her. I need to draw her more.