Sethisto

Show me your OC!

Okay, but you're only going to get her in black and white because I suck at coloring.You can see a better drawing of her in my avatar.

moonbeam__oc_pony__by_littlelooney-db18g

This is Moonbeam. She's an astronomer pony from Ponyville. She spends most of her nights gazing at the stars through her telescope.

Huh, thought I posted in here once... Guess not, probably couldn't decide WHICH oc to post. Since I have a ton...

This is Pixel Grip. He's more of a ponysona than an OC and mirrors my personality in a more extreme sense. He's easily irritated, pretty sarcastic, and his special talent is video games. Not any specific type of game mind you, just games in general.

New Profile Pic by TheAmoryWarsSoldier9

Here's mine. I made him more muscular since then, and even gave him a leather jacket to wear:

Without the jacket:

my_oc_blazin__being_muscular_and_smiling

Him with the jacket on (and wearing sungalasses, looking like the Terminator):

my_oc_blazin__being_muscular_and_cool_by

This would be the first true pony OC I drew myself:

my_drawing_of_brownie_as_a_mlp_character

Here she is in Pony Creator form:

brownie_as_a_mlp_character_by_lunafan88-

Blazin' Blue is my main OC, but I have many others. Visit my Deviantart page to see the others. My page name is "LunaFan88".

Here's my ponysona, Little Blue Sailor. She pretty much shows my love for maritime things. Her cutie mark are naval flags that spell "LBS" which obviously stands for Little Blue Sailor. The bird, which is an albatross, is named Albie.

ponysona__little_blue_sailor_by_chibidas

Eh... he's not finished, but why not? Here's the pencil sketch I've made so far, which has been inked so I can easily see the lines when I scan it in and start working on the digital end of things:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1352IMqtYogenR6M1dEb19HOWM

Mystic Thunder was born in Cloudsdale, and from the first day he could achieve lift he knew he loved flying. He's entered flying tournaments, and although he's never won any of them, the thrill keeps him coming back- even placing second at one point. He also found his calling when he tried drumming for the first time, and after his ensemble placed third at his first competition (don't judge; in my head canon, it'd make sense for there to be a pony drum corps) his cutie mark appeared:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1352IMqtYogMHdLX1E5dFRUaDQ

For as much as he loves the competition scene, though, he doubts he'll ever be relevant enough to win even once, much less truly be the best at anything. He refuses to apply to the Wonderbolts Academy until he's won the gold at least once, because he believes that "elite fliers are winners, not runners-up." Of course, with his luck, victory is always just out of reach- so it's going to be a VERY long while until he can finally continue chasing his dreams...

{There WAS supposed to a strength/weakness list here, but Chrome apparently had other plans and crashed repeatedly when I was typing it. Therefore, I gave up}

KFT5PWT.jpg

Something I made today, Still trying to think of a good name for someone who's supposed to be skilled in both magic and combat. Idea was somewhat inspired by Neo the Magic Swordsman. 

Here is one I made, her name is White Heart for now. :) She is the first thing that I've made digitally so some line aren't really perfect.

white_heart_by_caseycar5-dba3jfi.png

young_cloudie_by_soobel-dbfh5qc.png

Cloudie was a cute foal, but very sick. Metabolic diseases causes obesity, what stress her weak heart. Some of the doctors was not sure, can she see her adulthood or...

Gimbal's JobCover by LytletheLemur

The comic I promised is finished and can be viewed here. 

Next>>>>fav.me/dbie9fj  I will be also be tabling at bronycon this year so if there come by and say Hi! Table #68

More OC art!

Honestly at first I didn't really like the idea of Toki Zensekai being a Pony, but once the art started coming, I realized even as a pony I look badass.

toki_zensekai_by_chub_wub-dbhwfja.png

Oh, I forgot another. Nana Zensekai, Toki's wife, also not originally a pony, but a Celestial, that's why she's an Alicorn.

1fGGXIx.png

patchwork_by_purplebossdeluxe_de3jxhd-fu

her name is patchwork,she is a pony plushie who came to life

her cutie mark is a pair of scizzors and the heart represents her old owner's love

she is quite short because of being a plushie

• Like 2