✯Aquila✯

I'm back, and sassier than ever!

Hello, plebi- I mean friends! I have returned from a six month hiatus, after hearing about the new forum. It totally wasn't because I burned some of my other bridges. I promise. ;D

Anyway, some of you know me and others don't. My name's Aquila. You can call me Aqui, Aqua, Aq, or Your Esteemed and Unholy Excellency. I'm one of the local terrible, terrible artists!

Pleased to meet ya!

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/hotdiggedydemon/images/c/ca/2spike.png/revision/latest?cb=20120725064210

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

(Totally gonna copy paste this to all the other new intros)

2 minutes ago, Revanche said:

*Pointedly ignores burning bridge* Hey, Aquilla! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

I feel so terrible about that. I've been talking to the mods about it and all. :,(

Anyway, thanks! ^~^

17 hours ago, ✯Aquila✯ said:

I feel so terrible about that. I've been talking to the mods about it and all. :,(

Anyway, thanks! ^~^

I don't even know what happened, to be honest, but you seem to feel bad about it, so I guess you're repentant.

6 hours ago, Revanche said:

I don't even know what happened, to be honest, but you seem to feel bad about it, so I guess you're repentant.

I got angry about perceived miss-treatment of a friend and clique-ish behavior... and I kind of made an ass of myself,