Misscellanio

POST YOUR FAVORITE SONG IN THE FANDOM!

11 hours ago, Misscellanio said:

That was a pretty decent song. I heard some other songs I like from Vylet and was starting to get into him, but then he uploaded a video that annoyed me, so yea. But still decent song, I liked it

Ah man, just ignore the crappy parts and enjoy what you like. Its all about the music.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HomiePony said:

Ah man, just ignore the crappy parts and enjoy what you like. Its all about the music.

I disagree. Why some things don't matter like political views if I found out some artists were racist or homophobic it automatically turns me off from their music.

Simply because smile HD got me into the fandom in the first place (Is that messed up?), and it had this song playing which is awesome in its own right, this has been my favorite from the very begging.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JhonCarter said:

Simply because smile HD got me into the fandom in the first place (Is that messed up?), and it had this song playing which is awesome in its own right, this has been my favorite from the very begging.

Nah not messed up at all. LONG LIVE SMILE HD!!!

I watched it in my dorm alot and still watch it every now and then. Also this song is incredible! One of my favs

There are quite many which I absolutely love to listen to, but since Lullaby For a Princess was the first song to come to my mind when thinking about a favorite fandom song, that'll be my answer.

I doubt there is a pony in this fandom who haven't heard this one yet.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tav-1 said:

There are quite many which I absolutely love to listen to, but since Lullaby For a Princess was the first song to come to my mind when thinking about a favorite fandom song, that'll be my answer.

Oh my gosh is so beautiful that song. :sadface:

There's a bunch of fandom songs I love to listen to, but currently my top favorite has to be this:

Holy crap, I cannot get enough of this song. It's hauntingly beautiful. 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2016 at 4:51 PM, Tav-1 said:

Same.:yay:

On 8/29/2016 at 4:09 PM, jorge123esp said:

I love PrinceWhateverer! He is one of my favorites brony musicians.

Did you hear the new song he did with Wubcake? That one is awesome :derpydance:

• Like 1

My favorite music from the fandom, comes from a musician Iv been subscribe to for about 4 years now.  JoinedTheHerd makes some really good remixes, here just a couple I think you guys will enjoy.  

• Like 1

On 9/5/2016 at 5:01 AM, ABronyAccount said:

You might like this all-instrumental arrangement for strings, flute, and celesta! I know I do. It's actually my favorite version.

Not a fan. Kinda boring without vocals. Sounded good just boring

On 9/5/2016 at 3:36 PM, Lord Seraph said:

Here's a nice early Sunset Shimmer song.

I don't like brony rap XD (only exception is a tropical octavia and speaking of which)

On 9/5/2016 at 10:19 PM, CrashandBurn said:

My favorite music from the fandom, comes from a musician Iv been subscribe to for about 4 years now.  JoinedTheHerd makes some really good remixes, here just a couple I think you guys will enjoy.  

Everyone knows who JTH is XD Pretty great I have the first two in my mlp playlist. Usually always releases great music