Misscellanio

POST YOUR FAVORITE SONG IN THE FANDOM!

Recommended Posts

A generally like Slyphstorm's work, but especially this one: 

 

One of the few that actually means a lot to me. Heh. I used to keep ranting about how it had a 1200:1 like to dislike ratio before...and then some people nuked it. T.T

Hmm...I actually have a few more, but those ones would be because they're pretty catchy. I'll just include a few:

 

^^^I think all of these ones give a very good idea of the type of music I like haha

 

And these are just the ones I have on repeat quite often...don't get me started about ALL my favourites...:')

EDIT: Yes. I'm one of those that actually like a lot of the EDM stuff. Sorry for all the other folks looking for less electronic stuff. Heh. First one by Slyphstorm is an exception XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not my favorite, but rather one of many favorites because there are just way too many to choose from, but here ya go! As always, it's close to me 'heart, friend

(And maybe also 'cause Smiths but that's not the point! It's got it's own great tune courtesy of Andante Skie, and Bloo's got a badass voice! Go with it!)

PS. Also held in high regard in Lunar's lump of ice

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to throw this one out into the mix as a classic that has never left my playlists.

 

Though this one that first got me hooked on brony music.

 

And a final bit of feelgood from the past.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rivendare said:

The feels, 

 

I have several different takes on Derpy among my favorites! Take your pick of two very divergent sounds.

For a gritty, frustrated, cathartic rock outburst there's this Tarby classic: Born Cross-Eyed

 

 

For a wonderful, warm, uplifting tribute there's this collab project: Bright Eyes - A Wonky Anthem

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, ABronyAccount said:

I have several different takes on Derpy among my favorites! Take your pick of two very divergent sounds.

For a gritty, frustrated, cathartic rock outburst there's this Tarby classic: Born Cross-Eyed

 

 

For a wonderful, warm, uplifting tribute there's this collab project: Bright Eyes - A Wonky Anthem

 

That......................is extraordinarily appropriate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ABronyAccount said:

I have several different takes on Derpy among my favorites! Take your pick of two very divergent sounds.

For a gritty, frustrated, cathartic rock outburst there's this Tarby classic: Born Cross-Eyed

Oh hey, a Tarby!

Here is a slightly different one from him...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lunar Holiday said:

Oh hey, a Tarby!

Here is a slightly different one from him...

He also did my favorite version of Eurobeat's Luna, which turned into a significant reworking:

And one of my all-time favorite Scootasongs, based on a demo by JackleApp:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ABronyAccount said:

He also did my favorite version of Eurobeat's Luna, which turned into a significant reworking:

And one of my all-time favorite Scootasongs, based on a demo by JackleApp:

 

MMM...

TARBY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now