Misscellanio

POST YOUR FAVORITE SONG IN THE FANDOM!

My absolute favorite are Winter Solstice by Lore RD:

Next extremely gifted musician are Donglequmguat. When my favorite "Pixels" missing from YT, then i add "Glide.." Unfortunately the best version of that missing too...

My favorite remixer are JayB:

And dont forget Nicolas Dominique:

• Like 1

a tad bias here because he wrote it for my Birthday and as a little love song before we started dating, but I love this so much!

Soarin' Free - Denz Xavier

It also got an Orchestral Remix by MeetSoudar

Can't believe people still comment here XD

Anyway, this is a new song Ponyphonic that fills my eyes with tears. Incredible and beautiful song. Rather new too.

Foozogz - Make A Wish (Cotton Candy RMX) is probably the one I've listened to the most so far.  I really like their work and many of their songs.  I like the really upbeat dance type songs to just liven up my mood =).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Foozogz - Make A Wish (Cotton Candy RMX) is probably the one I've listened to the most so far.  I really like their work and many of their songs.  I like the really upbeat dance type songs to just liven up my mood =).

Fuck yea! Foozogz is very talented. I love alot of his tracks and this one I have in my pony playlist. I didn't get to see him perform last year at Whinny City Ponycon, but hopefully he comes back this year

• Like 1

There are a lot of brony songs I really like, but my all-time favorite brony song will always be this one:

It was released only around two days before I started watching the show and it always fills me with a sense of nostalgia for the early days of the fandom.

Another favorite of mine. Wish the group was still making songs.

Hah, there's a lot of songs I come back to listen to on my channel from time to time.

Another one from my favorite musician.