bigger0gamer

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Granted. You stay so busy you wear yourself out and burn out before you're middle-aged.

I wish dogs, foxes, wolves, and other canines aged like humans did, and when the female canines became 20, turned into adorable doggirls/foxgirls/wolfgirls/etc.

773091345_l.jpg

So cute!!

Wish granted, but you need to wait 25 years until it becomes reality.

I wish I could be a Ghost.

Wish granted, but you need to repeat your wishes for that.

I wish I wouldn't start having hunger every Hour.

Wish Granted, but now another Game got popular and is annoying you on the Internet.

I wish I had more Cookies.

Wish granted, but everything turns out being a Cookie.

I wish I wouldn't make myself this much stress.

Granted. However, now you live in a timeline where games never evolved past Commodore 64 graphics and MIDI sound.

I wish I could find the entrance to Hell, meet all the great demons, such as Azazel, Belphegor, Abaddon, Belphemet, Beelzebub, and the big guy Lucifer himself... then CATCH THEM ALL IN POKEBALLS SO I CAN GO TO THE UNOVA REGION AND BECOME A POKEMON MASTER!! ...Well duh, of course I'd use a Master Ball on Lucifer himself, ya know. :eyeroll:

Beelzebub's a bug-type, ya know. :awesomecheer:

• Like 1

Wish granted, but you take the wrong turn at Purgatory on your way back from Hell and wind up lost...forever (insert Pinkie shouting "Forever!" here).

I wish I had more socks.

On 1/14/2016 at 1:04 AM, Lord Nanfoodle said:

I wish I could find the entrance to Hell, meet all the great demons, such as Azazel, Belphegor, Abaddon, Belphemet, Beelzebub, and the big guy Lucifer himself... then CATCH THEM ALL IN POKEBALLS SO I CAN GO TO THE UNOVA REGION AND BECOME A POKEMON MASTER!! ...Well duh, of course I'd use a Master Ball on Lucifer himself, ya know. :eyeroll:

Beelzebub's a bug-type, ya know. :awesomecheer:

That game was the first one in a while that's managed to give me the genuine creeps. Have a point for the reference.

Wish granted, it's Heaven on earth and everything that's not approved by *insert religion here* is now outlawed by penalty of being thrown into Hell... Or publicly beaten up with rocks... man people were crazy in the old days.

I wish for a Spaceship.

Wish granted, but it saves their words and sends you them as spam messages.

I wish for my own Planet.

Granted. Your father's current state of health is now considered the new "healthy." Doctors the world over now go door to door with their special "medical" bags, making everyone "healthy." Ultimately, "sickness" will be no more.

I wish either a ghost would just hurry up and do an interview on the BBC and confirm their existence or a scientist from the future would come back and prove definitively all these ghost-hunters are dumbasses just running around hearing things and pissing themselves so we can get all these confounded ghost-hunting reality shows off the air.

Wish granted...but despite this new revelation, the people behind those ghost hunter shows are still out there.

I wish I would have worn two pairs of socks today.