bigger0gamer

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Granted. It's a Ford Pinto, AKA The Rolling Grenade.

Ford_Pinto.jpg

I wish that the world was Rule 63'd for a week, just for the hell of it.

I wish the entirety of the state of Alabama was turned a Japanese-themed kemonomimi girl paradise, but just for the hell of it, leave Talladega intact. I wonder how NASCAR would do in a market that's 40% catgirl.

Granted, but no one is allowed in. Supplies have to be airdropped into Talladega.

I am disappoint. Apparently I, and the guy from "No Game No Life," are the only ones that want a kemonomimi girl paradise... :wink:

• Like 1

wish granted, but they cause a world of chaos because of the sexuality life.

I wish I become healthier now because I have flu

Granted You can now write coherently in Linear A. Culture and history studies are rapidly advanced, but you still can't use it in your day-to-day.

I wish I had everything that I need to do this week done already.

Wish not granted because your wish need to be corrupted by other wisher.

I wish I could sleep at soon possible when I will sleep.

Granted, but you can't even get to your bedroom before you fall on your face and break something. While still sleeping.

I wish for myself to have more free time.

Granted, but you are suddenly crushed by a tidal wave of your junk, as you now have no free space. awesomecheer_zpskvbeorwi.png

I wish the "ponied-up" versions of the human Mane 6 in Equestria Girls got actual tails (Ya know, that actually came out above their butts and were actual extensions of their spines) instead of those silly hair extension faux "tails," and that Twilight & Rarity (and Sunset in Rainbow Rocks) also got their horns too.

Granted, but the authorities then captured them, locked them in a prison for being too anthropomorphic, never to be seen again.

I wish life would be a little less clingy.

Senpai noticed you as a minor, very unimportant side character, for only a second, and then they noticed a different person and gets along with them instead.

I wish I were a bird