bigger0gamer

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Wish granted, Valve and HTC along with a few new players finally perfect the Vive design with 8k resolution displays on each eye at 144h. It takes 20 years and the VR market is now almost dead due to critics deeming it a gimmick and flocking to the new Holographic Monitor tech.

I wish our world had magic.

Wish granted. Princess Luna returns as Nightmare Moon and exterminates the human race.

I wish I could meet Rainbow Dash.

Your wish is yours to keep. Rainbow Dash appears up in the sky. You stand awed by the magnificent rainbow trail she leaves. But then she notices you and dives right towards you. Too late you realize what she intends but you try to run nonetheless. It is futile as you are but a snail to the mighty Dash. She crushes you with her bare hooves and you are nothing but a splat on the ground.  

I wish, I wish for end of hunger in Africa!

Granted, but now there's fat kids all over Africa and they're being eaten by lions and tigers and bears because of how fat they are. Oh my!

I still wish Hetalia was real. 

Wish granted, now they countries can talks because they are country after all.

I wish I could come to work any hours without getting yelled/punished by my boss.

Wish granted. You are now self-employed, and no one wants to come to your business, and you have to file for bankruptcy.

I wish my parents would let me watch MLP (and I didn't have to sneak it).

wish granted, but they will always complain that MLP is for children or little girls.

I wish to win lottery

Your wish shall be granted.
You are watching television and as you surf the channels the lottery caughts your attention. You notice that there is a ticket in your pocket and miraculously all numbers match! Full of joy you go and report your winnings. However turns out the ticket was not yours as you have never bothered to buy one and instead you get jail time for petty theft. The money then goes to that one neighbor you never really liked. 

Ahem as for my wish. I wish for there to be a wall around Germany.

Wish granted, but there is riot against the wall now

I wish I have artistic skills so I could draw anything. (and fast)

Wish granted. She's absolutely adorable but cost you a ton and now you can't afford something else you wanted for a while.

I wish the currency in this country wasn't so messed up. 1.96:1 Euro conversion is killing me.

Your wish is granted. Now the conversion rate between your currency and Euro is 1:1. But now currency between Euro and Dollar are 124:1 and EU economy is in shambles.  

I wish, I wish that Twilight becomes next president of the United States.

Wish granted. Twilight becomes the 46th president of the United States.

However, Hasbro feels this means that THEY control the United States, which irritates Disney. There's a massive political coup, bloodshed, and Discord takes over. Washington D.C. becomes the chaos capital of the world, and the planet remains a wasteland for thousands of years.

I wish... I wish that I had my own laptop.

Wish granted, but it's missing battery.

I wish Deliveries could become instant delivery

Wish granted. Unfortunately, manufacturing now takes an extra 6 weeks.

I wish... I had a husky. 

Granted. Congratulations, you now have your own personal chubby boy. Remember, he WILL eat all your honey buns, so hide them away.

I wish entropy could be reversed.

Your wish has become a reality. Entropy now can be reversed but now the laws of physics are utterly broken and your wish has plunged our universe into state of complete chaos. 

I wish for Half Life 3 to exist!

• Like 1

Wish granted. Half-life 3 is released, but it can't live up to the hype built up over the years and ends up leaving tons of people disappointed.

I wish human physiology didn't require us to sleep for 6-8 hours a day.

Wish granted,but we become easy  to forget or control our body.

I wish getting diet was easy as getting fat quickly

Granted, but it makes people on a diet so weak that they can no longer to work.

I wish my wish will be not corrupted. (I hope I'm not killing the game)

Your wish has become a reality. From now on guacamole goes bad after a minute.

I wish, I wish for new Healthcare in USA. Ain't I a sweetie pie :3 

Wish granted, he said it actually and no one cares.

I wish travel like ship, planes or trains could teleport to destinations.

Your wish is most amusing, so be it!

No longer do ships, planes or trains travel through simple space. Now they instantly appear at a new location every time you set a course. However there is a tiny flaw and that would be inability to actually select where the transport vehicle will end up. Traffic jams are now occurring constantly and people find themselves in most of unlikeliest places from Saharan desert to the Moon much to a confusion to certain pony living there. Transcontinental travel and trade is gone and that hurts world economy, especially those nations that depended on the imports. Also now there are more cars than ever before.

Let see which nation do I get to screw up generously help with my wish. Oh I know, I wish China no longer had polution problem.