bigger0gamer

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Granted!! You sleep well. You sleep very well. Maybe... TOO well...... and there's no pulse. Yep, you got to sleep alright. Sleep FOREEEEEVVVER!! :hurrr:

I wish the next 2D Zelda that comes out has a built-in randomizer complete with Keysanity, Enemizer, Hard Mode, Customizer, and Inverted Modes.

Granted, but it makes MJ so sad that people know his secret that he just wanna live on the moon, and never sing again.

I wish I rule the world in 5 years instead of 15 as planned.

• Thanks 1

Granted, but people freak upon seeing him walking about and decapitate him believing him to be a zombie out to eat our brains. A thriller indeed. :awesomecheer:

I wish everyone has Meat Vision (the ability to shoot lasers from our eyes that can created cooked meats from anything).

Granted, but one you ask Bixby the wrong thing. Something that makes Bixby mad. Bixby mad!! BIXBY ANGRY!! BIXBY SMASH!! a8062_HULK-1.png

I wish Friendship is Witchcraft would be our G5 pony series.

Granted. But only bronies like it. Everyone else watches something else or wathces the other MLP generarions.

I wish the mane six would teleport to my room, never teleport back to Equestria so I can have fun with them! And if they want to leave, the only one who won't leave is Rainbow Dash.

Your wish is granted.  However, you also end up having to buy a new computer, as your current one suddenly fails.

I wish a candidate didn't need 5+ years of field experience to be considered for a skilled trade job.

granted but it crashes

I wish that

Related image

Itachi would stop staring at me 

Your wish is granted. However, everyone but Itachi is now staring at you.

I wish that cars and trucks were rustproof.

granted but every channel now plays G5 MLP

I wish that

Image result for spooky scary skeletons

would stop Spooking me

2Spooky4me

• Haha 1