bigger0gamer

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Wish Granted,but you don't know what to do because you don't go out that much.

I wish my parents would let me have allowed me to have more time with computer or gaming.

Granted. A parcel with the keys to The Falcon (Model 2) arrives at your doorstep. The keys open up a box containing the second tragically-killed falcon of the week.

I wish I could Chemistry.

Granted. Now yo can't forget anything, not even those things that you want to.

I wish I didn't have to sleep past midnight every night.

Storm's wish is corrupted already. Celebret forgot the wish too, so it's corrupted as well.

I wish they are more music video ytp

Wish Granted, but it's became similar as simiple wikipedia or not edited wikipedia.

I wish I have same ping/lag equals other TF2 players.

Granted. All TF2 players can only receive visual information 20 seconds after the events have occurred.

I wish Economics could be more interesting.

• Like 1

Granted. The world is conquered by supervillains because you wouldn't become the Freakazoid, you selfish, selfish man. :flutterglare:

I wish the Friendship is Gaming servers were more populated.

• Like 1

Wish granted, but the next year's curriculum begins the day after.

I wish I didn't have to sacrifice my sleep for projects all the time.

Granted. The super-intelligent seagulls take over the world, and drive humanity to the brink of extinction. And they ban coffee.

I wish I had some Chinese chicken salad. 

• Like 1

Granted, but then you find out by "Chinese chicken" the people serving it meant scared Chinese people. You eat it anyway. What?! You're not throwing out perfectly good food you paid for. You're hungry, dammit!! Besides, it doesn't taste half bad.

I wish that Coors could live up to it's name "Silver Bullet" and could kill werewolves.

Wish Granted but then bronze axe appears.

I wish Trixie would become one of major/main character in mlp series....

Granted, but only because in the Season 7 premiere a new villain, the Legate of Larsonius, arrives, and is so powerful he murders everyone and everything in Equestria short of Trixie and Scootaloo, and the entirety of S7 is the two of them bonding as they wander the wastelands that once were Equestria trying to restore the spark of friendship to the world. Naturally, this affects ratings in a bad way, as everyone's waifu is now dead, save for the Trixie and Scootaloo fans, the shippers have a hard time trying to wrap their minds around Trixaloo, and after the two-part premiere, outside of random stragglers, a show solely about Trixie and Scootaloo is hard to keep interesting for everyone. Hasbro pulls the plug.

I wish Error would post a verbose post.