bigger0gamer

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Granted. Unfortunately, it appears that the portal destroyed all life, human or pony, as we know it. Too bad I guess.

I wish educational games didn't have to be so bad to play or create.

Wish granted. Given that the Sun disappeared, you wonder what your eyes could be used for though.

I wish that Trigonometry could just go die in a corner.

Granted, but sadly when you realize when you've gone off on a tangent trying to explain your plan for a 20-year loan that's creeping out the loan officer while your friend you brought to cosign the loan keeps nudging you in the side to get you to stop your bizarre circular logic, you'll realize what a sin it is you gave up on trig.

As I enjoyed that the reaction from Error from the last wish I made, I figure I'll have some more fun with my next wish - I wish everyone in the world, save for Error, User, and Sethisto, were turned into The Great and Apologetic Trixie. A world of 7 billion Trixies. I wonder what they'll do... :smugtrixie:

Wish Granted for 5 seconds and everyone was just confused what's happened.

I wish Nanfoodle would show me his oc

He does. Turns out its red-and-black though.

I wish my school would just decide to be normal and have the exams earlier like every other one.

Granted, but unfortunately, "alternative" could be taken a little... "liberally," if you will........... You're a drug mule. There. Happy? :awesomecheer:

I wish all cops were Axe Cop.

axe+girl+kills+bad+guys.jpg

(A pic to give those who haven't heard of Axe Cop an idea of Axe Cop... Please look these things up, folks. :3)

Wish granted. Given that you're greeted with a still-alive Sombra, you try to reconsider your decision to make it one-way.

I wish for myself not to get distracted that often.