bigger0gamer

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Granted; unfortunately the specs are such that the only game you can use them for is an unofficial port of the Atari E.T. game.

I wish that game hadn't been so bad.

Granted, but every copy was destroyed in New Mexico.

I wish for a Monkey's paw.

Granted, but now you have ALL the bandwidth, which means no one else has any bandwidth. You are alone on the internet. Have fun on the empty servers.

I wish people were like Pinocchio when they lied, but instead our noses growing when we lie, people get explosive diarrhea when they fudge the truth.

Wish Granted,but somehow it's smells like fish

I wish I win 

Edited by Error

Granted. You win endlessly... until you run across Parker Lewis, and Parker Lewis can't lose:awesomecheer:

I wish the average Mario game was roughly the same difficulty as Kaizo Mario, and that people liked this.

I wish my house didn't smell of burnt bacon.

Well, stop setting Sunset Shimmer on fire, durr!! :eyeroll:

• Like 1

Granted, but in order to do this, you have to get the alternate universe, "Directed by Michael Bay Edition" with 2000% more explosions, 3 more racist caricatures than the story needs, and the void left behind by Cortana is filled by a new vapid bimbo AI that may or may not be Megan Fox.

I wish Youtube actually was user friendly and didn't toss out random nonsensical strikes at people and was easier to navigate.

Granted. Your favourite companies soon close down from a lack of viewership, and you find yourself into the weird side of YouTube in less then a few clicks.

I wish that I would stop using this site and focus on my exams a bit.

Wish granted. It is th most interesting thing you've seen in your life. Too bad they're removed from the syllabus.

I wish for cookies.

Granted, but you now develop a serious OCD with organisation and can't sleep at night from making plans for EVERYTHING.

I wish I this Muffin could regenerate. It's a damn good one.

Why would you even imply that?!

sad_sunset_shimmer_by_theshadowstone-d91

But I get confused and think her mane is bacon! (had to keep the gif, because it's wonderful)

Granted, your delicious muffin will regenerate quickly. But then it mutates, rapidly becoming about the size of a Ford Pinto, it grows sentient...and angry.

I wish I could find a way to stop biting my fingernails that won't make me pick up some other addictive behavior.