So uh, hi everyone XD I've no idea how this is supposed to work, but, come say hi I guess =P

Free hugs if you talk to me ^-^ 

• Like 1

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

(Totally gonna copy paste this to all the other new intros)

1 minute ago, Badshot said:

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

(Totally gonna copy paste this to all the other new intros)

Hello BadShot /)(^-^)/)

Not big on roleplay, but maybe i'll get into it sometime =P

Just now, Maker said:

Hehe, thanks ^-^

Have a hug /)(^-^)/)

I like your Icon =P

*Hugs back*.  Thanks for the compliment. :3

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maker said:

Hello Bramble ^-^ How have you been =P

I'm doing well, school has started, and it's only going to get busier than ever.

I have mixed feelings about how I feel about the creation of these forums, but maybe they'll sort themselves out it time.

• Like 1

Just now, brambleshadow4 said:

I'm doing well, school has started, and it's only going to get busier than ever.

I have mixed feelings about how I feel about the creation of these forums, but maybe they'll sort themselves out it time.

What's wrong with their creation? Personally I have no idea what's going on, so I can't tell if anything is wrong XD

Perfect example, when I looked at my reply to you it looked like I quoted the wrong thing, then I hid the post with the intention of changing it, only to realize that 'hide' really means 'delete' =P

Have a hug though, before I accidentally delete my account next XD /)(^-^)/)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Maker said:

DO WANT ^-^
/)(^-^)/)

Hurrah!

*Folds a monstrous pair of wings over you*

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arix said:

Hurrah!

*Folds a monstrous pair of wings over you*

Oh, I've never had a dragon hug before ^-^ Thanks for that =P

29 minutes ago, Maker said:

What's wrong with their creation? Personally I have no idea what's going on, so I can't tell if anything is wrong XD

Perfect example, when I looked at my reply to you it looked like I quoted the wrong thing, then I hid the post with the intention of changing it, only to realize that 'hide' really means 'delete' =P

Have a hug though, before I accidentally delete my account next XD /)(^-^)/)

I mean, MLP Forums ( https://mlpforums.com/ ) has been around for a while, so from a utilitarian point of view, no functionality has been gained. Now there's two forums that "compete" against each other, which further fragments the fandom in a way that seems needless. You can't just go on one forum to find all the forum ponies; now you have to go on two, and the best content will be split between them rather than in one central place. 

Also, I know your account was deleted, but will we ever know the story in full?

Probably won't be back on again soon, so I might as well say bye now :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brambleshadow4 said:

I mean, MLP Forums ( https://mlpforums.com/ ) has been around for a while, so from a utilitarian point of view, no functionality has been gained. Now there's two forums that "compete" against each other, which further fragments the fandom in a way that seems needless. You can't just go on one forum to find all the forum ponies; now you have to go on two, and the best content will be split between them rather than in one central place. 

Also, I know your account was deleted, but will we ever know the story in full?

Probably won't be back on again soon, so I might as well say bye now :)

Oh yes, that makes sense, I guess it does split the fandom up. Unfortunate.

Armos knows the whole story, you could always ask him =P and some other people probably. I don't really want to tell much of it here, but I deleted my account because I wasn't really a positive addition to the discussion anymore, and I wasn't enjoying being around.

Anyway, cya Bramble ^-^ I probably won't be on here much either, I was just sort of testing it out, so, until we meet again, have a nice life =P

8 minutes ago, Lord Seraph said:

Nice to meet you here!

Nice to see you too =P How have you been? Also, have a hug /)(^-^)/)