Sign in to follow this  
Cavy

Brand New to the Brand New Forum

Hi there, I'm sure noone knows me since I never comment on the posts, but for at least a year I've been following Equestria Daily on both the site and FB page and am glad to finally be able to make my presence known in this community^^ Usually I go by the name Koudoawaia but here I'm going by Cavy because that is my pony persona who you can see in my avatar. Yes she is an alicorn because my main persona, Koudoawaia, is a dragoness which also has horns and wings so it just makes sense for Cavy to have that also. Her mark is a black guinea pig because like me, she has a close affinity for guinea pigs. Unlike me, she can also talk to them. I drew my avatar. Have been drawing all my life and quite enjoy it. Can't wait to meet everyone.^^

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

(Totally gonna copy paste this to all the other new intros)

Thanks^^

Oh yeah I did participate every day in last year's Newbie Artist Training Grounds but that was about it.

Hi, my name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

It nice to see so many new faces here and I going to be great to get to know you. I hope you enjoy the forms and all it has to offer.

Now that you're here do you have a theme song?

This is mine:

Thanks E^^ I do have a theme song. It's Woulda Shoulda Coulda by my favorite band, Petra.

Thanks ArcticEight^^

Welcome to the forum Cavy

I am Error and I usually replies often on the forum games on this community. I hope you have great day on EDQ forums