Vulcan

Answer The Question Above You

Hmm....I think it's Snow Villiers from XIII, he acting cool and stuff....but really he don't do much.

Which ongoing tv shows, anime or manga, would you let "finish" instantly? (I mean suddenly all finished even it was supposed to be finished years)

Mine would be One Piece manga, so I can read lots of chapters

Discussing things with people as it comes out is pretty fun, so I'll tread carefully, but I guess... Tokyo Ghoul.

What do you think she's just heard: :applejackhate:

:celmmmmf:: Sorry about your apples, but if it's any consolation, they were almost as delicious as you look.

What do you think she's just said: :sick:

:sick:: Aw, man. Why am I an emoji?

You can make any character in MLP an alicorn, but it becomes canon and everyone knows it was your idea. Who do you choose?

Sunset Shimmer, she's had a complete turnover and achieved more in 3 movies than any other character in the series. She's also a former apprentice of Celestia, a skilled mage and by all intents and purposes should already be an Alicorn.

You're stuck on an alien planet (Hospitable to carbon based lifeforms) with a broken down ship. What is your plan of action?

Nah, I'm not a tomb raider.

How much do you spend on using a computer on daily or weekly? Mine is high. Average 12 hours daily (Include working and home)

Around 6 to 8 hours a day.

How would you react if Sunset Shimmer was killed off and replaced by Starlight Glimmer in the next EQG movie?

"SHIMMY! NO!"

I'd violently overthrow the state, and demand a retcton.

How would you react is Starlight Glimmer was killed off and replaced by Sunset Shimmer in the next FiM series?

• Like 1

The 9 hellish months that I had to wait through to enter this world...

No, wait, she had Wi-Fi.

But truly? A couple of weeks at most, I think. At least, since I became an internet user.