Vulcan

Answer The Question Above You

The breath of the Wild.

Did you know there is a similar forum game called "Ask a random question"? 

I don't know!! I haven't got to watch it. I just started season 6.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

CDO? A little. Only about the weirdest things. I'll see a bookshelf with a bunch of numbered books all chaotically stacked, and rather than stack them normally, I'll just switch the numbers to be in order.

Do you have a changeling army?

Yes. They are a private contractor force affiliated with Badshot Defense Industries Inc. I pay them with Lucky Charms.

If you throw the characters of Full House in an Arena/Thunderdome/Colosseum/whatever and have them fight to the death, which one do you think will come out victorious?

Danny Tanner. (I don't know this show so google assures me that is what's happens in this case)

What is the average distance in Kms, between earth and its moon ?

• Like 1

Besides the pony comics, not really. Too hard to determine a starting point since they've been going on for so long.

Is this your first forum? And if not, what was your first forum and what lead you to it?

It is not. My first was created by a friend to play an old online game named Ogame, 11 years ago.

Did you ever listening a brony conversation close to you in real life ? (except conventions)

No I don't. Not even much with my friend. Only internet.

I know I tried to be safe but..have you accident seen "clop" pics?

I feel like its impossible to not have seen that. You're either new to the fandom or extremely lucky. Like, "what are you doing go and buy a lottery ticket already" lucky.

What is the greatest gift you've ever received and who was it from?

um it would have to be the Navy officers dress sword my grandpa gave me I still have it.

what was the worst movie you have watched?

Some similar as "Scary Movie" thingy.....I don't know the title....but it makes no sense.....Zombie,aliens,goes heaven and dance etc.

What was the last good movie you have seen?

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. (It's better than the original.)

What was the TV show that you watched?

Yup. I completed the main quest. Still many side quests though.

What was the last game you played recently?

100% Orange Juice. It's just so quirky, and ever since they've introduced Tomato & Mimyuu, I'm beginning to think I may have found someone that could come close to rivaling Nanako as my all-time fave.

What do you think is the best hardcore metal song to play as a lullaby for a baby/child, whether it be speed metal, death metal, doom metal, black metal, thrash metal, symphonic metal, or any other genre of metal?