Vulcan

Answer The Question Above You

Answer the question above you  :awesomecheer:

Okay, fine, if you insist. Pokemon Gold.

How long since you last slept? (for me, the answer is too long)

Probably Superman. While I enjoy some of the film's  (SM I, II, and MOS), Superman as a superhero is just kind of generic. He's that kid who keeps coming up with new powers to make sure he has no weaknesses. A superhero with no weaknesses is just boring to me because he has nothing to really overcome since he can do pretty much everything.

What's your favorite superhero game?

Hmm. I'm not a fan of superheroes. I remember one I liked, it was a spiderman on gamecube, but I'm not able to remember the title, sorry...

I'm pretty sure that was this one

gamecube-1332569666.jpg

What is you opinion about nintendo ?

In all honesty, I hate Nintendo. In the past, I didn't really like them, but I was mostly indifferent towards them because while it irritated me that they basically survived off of making the same games they've been making for the past 40 years, I recognized that other people liked them and I didn't have to play them. It wouldn't affect me if I didn't let it so I ignored it for the most part.

Then I began working at Wal-Mart and had to deal with the onslaught of customers taking out their anger on me and my coworkers when we didn't have any amiibos left because Nintendo didn't have the common sense to realize that people wanted them and they should make more. Then I had to deal with the same thing for the NES Classics even though we asked for several copies from Nintendo. And now I deal with the same problem concerning the Nintendo Switch. Needless to say, having to deal with Nintendo's incomprehensible business practices made me hate the company a great deal and the fact that they treat their loyal fans like this where they only help scalpers con fans out of their hard earned money, it's just inexcusable and stupid from a business standpoint. "Let's alienate the very people who keep us afloat by not making enough copies of the products we know they want and give them cacamamy excuses why we can't when we're a worldwide, multi-billion industry"

TL;DR - I hate Nintendo.

Where was the first place you worked at?

• Like 1

Hmm, let me thinking....... Where... The first place... Hmmm. Got it ! It was for the grape harvest 10 years ago (I hated it btw, and still).

Do you think MLP would be better or worst without the brony fandom ?

I don't think MLP would be better or worse without the brony fandom because it wouldn't have gone past season 3 had it not been for the fandom.

What's your favorite aspect of the brony fandom.

I think bronies understand better the tolerance, because it's socially very weird being fan of pink ponies designed for 6yo little girls. We all know that. And of course it's a global judgment, but it's what I like in this fandom, the fact we are a very specific and tolerant fandom because of that. Of course, all bronies are not this tolerant, and we can't be tolerant with all the cultures of the world (yes. You, I, us, them, we all have an intolerant side), but still.

I like all the awesome creativity of the fandom too, I keep it in second favorite aspect.

What is your first video game ever ?

Lego World Builder. (If online games are not allowed then Lego Rock Raiders)

What is the meaning of death?

The meaning is out of death, so the meaning of death is a paradox. Whatever you are thinking about beliefs or not. Thinking and debate about after death is the definition of the waste of time. Then 42.

Are you lost in though ?

I know your OC as Error's OC. Nothing else. If it's a reference, I didn't get it (except if it's nurse joy).

What is your favorite fanmade art (ponies only) ?

Hmm They are quite many, but "Lullaby for a Princess" :fluttersmith:

Which movie or video have make you cried a lot?

Snowing for sure. I always liked night and snow from my early childhood. But I never been this emo dark. I just really enjoy the peace from the snow, and from the night indeed.

Where was your best vacation ever ?

Winter. Tis the time of Xmas where I spoil all my family and friends rotten and no other season gives me that amount of joy.

Hand Drawn or Computer Animated?