Vulcan

Answer The Question Above You

I don't have a real job, but currently I have a summer job in a mobile game company I've been in work experience before.

(Smol foals) If you have siblings, what do they think about bronies?

(Big pones) If you have a roommate/husband/wife/Apache helicopter/anything of that sort, what do they think about bronies?

Yes, 2 awesome RD t-shirts, and 3 firsts seasons in DVD (A lot worse than netflix). Oh, and the "official" Fallout Equestrias book, 1645 pages ! (my masterpiece for sure).

Do you follow any e-sport competition ?

• Like 1

I kind of follow the Overwatch World Cup to a point but to be honest I'm not really into E-Sports. 

Do you have a favorite gaming team?

Hum, looking for good pony drawings on the Drawfriends on EqD every morning. (That's the most obscure thing I can think of)

For your holidays, are you looking for sun and beaches, nature and advanture (in hostile climates maybe) or culture and art?

No, I have no money to spend for that. However I have a little port where I like to walk around almost everyday.

Do you think the times was better before ?

No they weren't. They just seem better afterwards. I think the best time is the present.

If a genie would grant you one wish, what would you wish for?

Being Sangoku, tome 42. Even more powerful nuclear weapons would be ineffective on me, and I could easily rule the world, and impose my vision of the world. I think I'll be a pretty good dictator, defending poor people and fighting alone on the battlefiels, forcing governments acting for common interests firsts, and apply the same justice for everyone, whatever its richness, skin tone, or gender. I just hope the power will not give me a big head and turn myself into an evil and egoist kid... Wait, that a kid's wish !

MLP is getting worse or better ? Or is it always the same ?

I think, if anything, MLP is getting better. While I personally consider Season 2 to be my favorite season of the series, it's less because of the amount of great episodes compared to the rest of the series and more because it's the part of the show where I really started getting into it when I began to binge watch it way back in 2012. Taking my personal feelings out of it, I do believe the show is getting better. Characters are being developed further than they have ever been before, storylines are being woven throughout multiple episodes in a season (more so than previous), the songs are better, the animation is better, there's very little to dislike compared to previous seasons.

What's the most amount of money you've spent on one item (and what was the item)?

3500€ (I think now € - $ are close to 1:1) in a car. Now I sold it and paradoxically, I feel more free without.

Are you upset when somepony disagree with you on an important question ?

Depends on how important I consider it to be. But usually, yes.

What's something that if a potential friend or significant other likes would be a dealbreaker for you?

I know when I hear toxic racism ideas, I lose all interest for the person and don't wanna talk anymore. I just want leave, thinking I'm with a kid who has no experience about the life, and consequently is egoist. But no one of my current friends or family have this kind of ideas.

What's one of your favorite personality ? (dead or alive)

• Like 1

Hum... Ken Bone maybe, if people remember this meme from 2016. But overall I don't think idolizing famous people to act as role models is a healthy thing, as it leads to some situations where the person is more loved than the thing that made her/him what s/he is today. And in the end, when they end up dying you hear nonsense like 'We will never have someone like him/her again', 'The death of [insert famous person(s)] has ruined 2016, it's the worst year ever' or even 'A piece of me is now missing for ever!', it makes those people appear as gods more than actual people. People dying is a bad thing, but every one will die, and shouldn't make such a fuss about it. But that's my probably controversial opinion, you could call me a heartless monster for saying that, do as you wish. I surely don't understand the thing.

Would you like to live in a world from a movie/TV show/book if yes which one? 

I have long curly hair that I usually keep in a ponytail. Begs the question why I don't bother to just cut it and keep it short, but I tend to not make sense.

What's the craziest hairstyle you've seen (in real life or in media) that you wish you could have?

This

635699477613124237-635698308411934487-Jo

My hair would be the correct length for this already but I'm afraid I'd end up looking like an idiot. :fluttersmith:

If you could dictate the length of a day (now 24 hours) how long (or short) would you change it to be?