Vulcan

Answer The Question Above You

Like, any media related thing that's old? Old Pokemon episodes.

What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep?

:awesomecheer::nsfw:

Okay, just kidding.

I check PMVs, and generally it prevents me from sleeping for 1 more hour. That's annoying.

Would you like to be immortal ?

uhm with brokable body? Nah No thanks. Plus if I'm immortal I will miss my dear family and friend and so on.

Who is the best pony?

Childhood: Dragonball

Current: One Piece

Have you ever regret with something with our past?

• Like 1

Yes I have. One of them is that I though programming could not be learned if you was not ready to go to Harvard. Pfff... Parents... Teachers.... Thanks.

What's your fear ?

The last I remember that I was A Marine who protect some of protagonist from the Alien movie and I was very aware of everything as The Alien could appear.

Have you ever been fired from your job?

Not yet, thank god. This is my first job and it's by far the most convenient job I could ask for in my current situation. Especially after being there so long.

Weirdest game you've ever played?

Craps. So, seven is good, but then it isn't good, and what do you mean "the hard way?" I'm not going to tell whether or not I'm constipated!! I'm here to roll dice and win money... I think...?

What's that smell?

Lately... Right now... It's actually on my playlist when I work.

You're a doctor. You have 5 patients who need a new organ to live, each one a different one, or they will die soon. A new patient comes for an appendectomy. Would you kill him to give its organs to your 5 patients ? You're sure that nobody would be aware of what you've done.

In other words is 1 > 5 ?

With the information given, I'd kill them. Bit of a grey area question, but I turn to a common theme of media entertainment

For the record, I have never seen Star Trek II in it's entirety. Don't kill me.

Most difficult teacher you've had for any given subject

• Like 1

Divided between my physics teacher or my music teacher in high school. Yes Music class was merciless, at the end of the year whole generation would come do final test to try to fix those Fs we would pile on. Of course to be fair we had severely underestimated Music class, it was not same in elementary school where music and arts were classes where you had guaranteed A.  

What is the most annoying subject you had in any level of school?

Japanese. I don't remember much of it, but it was definitely my favorite class because Japanese is such an awesome language from the way it's written to the way that it's spoken. Or maybe that's just me.

Subject in school that you thought you'd hate but ended up loving?