Vulcan

Answer The Question Above You

Yes, I love Christmas. As what seems to be the norm with a lot of people, my love of Christmas has been constant throughout my life, but the reasons for that love changed some years back. Obviously, as a kid, I loved Christmas for the sake of getting a bunch of free crap that I don't need. But now, I love it because I enjoying buying crap for my family members that they don't need.

Favorite underrated holiday?

Really had to dig for this one (seems like there's a surprising lack of consistent memes across the brony fandom) but probably gak. I didn't necessarily hate it, but nor did I find it that funny to begin with.

What, in your opinion, is the most underrated episode?

I would say I don't know before season 7, but I think it's fame and misfortune. Bronies like references to them in the show, but when it's a soft criticism... And a very soft one, it's even closer to a wink.

Do you think that the machine learning is something dangerous ?

Honestly, it I was only able to do it once and never come back, I probably wouldn't do it at all. There's no time period that I would like to live in earlier than the one I live in now just because I'm so used to a lot of the convenience we have here that living in another time period wouldn't be worth it. If I was just visiting and could come back to this time, I'd probably go back sometime into the eighties. I've always been kind of jealous of the media that era had, specifically in TV.

If you could choose to have been born in an earlier decade, which decade would you choose and why?

Hmmm I'm from 90's but all the cool memories related in YouTube and tweeter are about stuffs from 80's like cartoons, video games or TV shows. I knew the end of that only. Maybe just 3 or 4 years earlier, it would be perfect !

Did you see the G5 drawings ? If yes, your opinion about these drafts ?

Friday is between Saturday and Thursday !!!

Oh the question, yes, sorry. Well... No one, I barely watch the TV. I didn't even plug my TV box yet.

Do you think that eat vegetables everyday is significant for a good health ?

That there still people out there that think Trump is... er, competent.

Ever tinkered with any of the RPG Maker programs (RPG Maker XP, 2003, VX Ace, MV, etc...)?