Vulcan

Answer The Question Above You

Actually I do not, I find that there are times when postponing the truth or even withholding it can do good. But it is a very hard choice to make. 

Can you hate this adorable pony 
640f8b698ce492bbea2c719c34de96d9.png

No I don't. NO I DON'T !!! She's actually in my top tier ponies.

What is your favorite (Or less hated) fandom between Sonic fandom, FNAF fandom and Undertale fandom ?

• Like 1

Not really, but it depends on your definition of "train" and what it's referring to.

Longest time youv e spent playing a game (regardless of whether it was completed)

The modern EA, of course. All the DRM they've done, as well as the forced online play of games like the 2013 SimCity.

How long have you ever gone without a working utility, like water, heat, power, etc.? I'm now on three and a half weeks without water (Hopefully it'll be fixed this Saturday).

Blissey. Heal one turn, Hyper Beam the next. Was OP as hell in Gen IV (the one gen I played).

Are you familiar with the Naked Gun and/or the Hot Shots Movies? God I miss Leslie Nielson and that style of movie (before Marlon Wayans ruined the genre).

I am familiar with both movie series, they are silly and fun. Though Leslie Nielson wasn't in either Hot Shots.

Which country would you like to take over?

Teen Titans Go is definitely up there. I also have to say that I was never a big fan of Phineas and Ferb. While I don't think it's necessarily bad, I definitely felt it was overrated. I just didn't see what people liked about the show personally.

Same question

A tie between MLP and Gravity Falls. While I feel Gravity Falls is the better show, I enjoy watching MLP so much that the two are tied regardless of the show's overall quality. Plus, MLP has the fanbase to back it up while I'm not too involved with the Gravity Falls fanbase.

Favorite game of all time?