Vulcan

Answer The Question Above You

They should only be done on movies/tv shows that had the potential to be good, but never made it to that point or were unsuccessful for other reasons. They should not be done on movies/tv shows that were already good or successful, but it depends on the property being rebooted.

Favorite reboot of any movie/tv show that isn't MLP?

• Like 1

Duck tales i liked the original (even though i wasn't even alive when it came out) but this one seems to have more adventure. Plus it has a comic box theme.

Who is your favorite villain in my little pony?

Discord. I found him the most entertaining to watch and the epicness that he added to the Season 2 premiere is what made me realize the potential the show had.

Favorite villain in any animated show?

I don't have one. There are many.

Also there are always the same questions here. "What's your favorote vidro game, movie, cartoon?". We need new ideas!

*clears throat*

If you would be in a war where weapons would be food, what food would you choose as your weapon?

Hmm, of anime I've seen, I'd say Monster as my least favorite. It was so banal... Generally, I'm not too big a fan in any anime highly grounded in reality. That's not what I came here for, dammit!! I came for the over-the-top explosions, batshit crazy worlds, and silly sauce.

Favorite brand of instant ramen:

Nissin or Maruchan?

(As I always say, Nissin can make great ramen advertising, but Maruchan actually makes good ramen)

Trigger, because it's basically all the cool kids from Gainax responsible for stuff like Gurren Lagann that still wanted to do batshit crazy stuff after Panty & Stocking wrapped but felt the higher-ups sold out.

Best song:

"'Libera me' from Hell" or "JoJo Sono Chi no Kioku ~end of THE WORLD~"?