Vulcan

Answer The Question Above You

I think it's psycho mantis from MGS 1. He made me rage quit and I've never finished the game because of him. But that's a very difficult question.

Do you think you found your cutie mark ? What is it ?

Well, since Rarity is really an onigiri pretending to be a small horse :onigirirarity:, by default the only option left is Spitfire, so my answer is Fluttershy. :flattered:

Do you think a lobster would make a good pet?

• Like 1

On 10/20/2018 at 10:18 AM, Lord Nanfoodle said:

Well, since Rarity is really an onigiri pretending to be a small horse :onigirirarity:, by default the only option left is Spitfire, so my answer is Fluttershy. :flattered:

Do you think a lobster would make a good pet?

Lobster? Would certainly be an interesting companion. I'd say so. Like a fish, but with a surplus of feelers and claws

What, in your eyes, would be the most beautiful concievable thing to you?

Obviously Luna. Luna is best princess. :lunadance:

(I still wonder if there would have been someone that would have said "Flurry Heart?")

What's the hottest food/hot sauce you can handle? (Personally, I can chug sriracha sauce at this point, and often enjoy habanero hot sauces as well)

Hottest food: Fuk Noodles. (This is literally how you spell the name of the noodles)

Hot sauce: None.

Have you ever been to Japan?

(I've been to Japan, it's AMAZING there. Especially Sanrio Puroland. Don't get me STARTED on the Disney Land and Disney Sea. They're both amazing places! So many rides I wanted to go on but there wasn't enough time! :rdnotamused: Well, there's always a next time.)

No, I haven't. But I'd love to someday.

What's your favorite episode of Equestria Girls?

Hard one. I guess the smile song because it's the only one that i can sing along to (since i know most of the words)

Least favorite MLP character?  

I don't listen to any song every day though i tend to listen to a few Gorillaz songs at least once a week. 

Do you like cupcakes (as in the food)?

A bit, but not much. In fact, the Onigiri Rarity emote we have on our site was drawn by me. :onigirirarity:

Of the Mane 7 humans, which of them has the best outfit? Please feel free to explain, if you wish, as well. (Do note any answer other than Applejack is obviously wrong. :3)

I think this outfit from sunset is the best

equestria_girls_sunset_shimmer_by_starbu

Because I think the vest, belt and boots are not only a nice nod to inner rebel, sure she is not mean anymore but she is still a bit of a wild card compared to the other girls. The skirt i feel like is a mix of her rebel and soft traits but also looks very modern and cool IMO. As for her top i love how it is orange and has a more soft look compared to most things in her outfit, as well as the top being an off the shoulder style, which is not only modern but also leaves a nice amount of space for her necklace, which is a very nice length. 

Sorry for the long ass reply but i love this outfit so much! Now my question. 

Which MLP/EG ship is your fave and why?

Appledash because... well... um... crap.

I sometimes don't really have reasons to why something is my favorite (for instance, why am I obsessed with MLP FiM? I don't know. I just am.)

Well, maybe because Rainbow Dash and Applejack are my top two favorite ponies(and I always ship my two favorite ponies).

Which MLP shipping do dislike most?

Optional: Why?

• Like 1

Well when it comes to ships i dislike any ship that is adultXchild/teen (because that's pedophilia) and/or is siblingXsibling (incest is not wincest) 

So with that in mind i dislike Sparty because Spike was a baby dragon (I guess he's a teen now because he went threw puberty in S8) and Rarity is old enough to run her own business/be a teacher and, I guess because this ship is some what popular it's the first one i think of when i think of "ships i dislike". 

Do you own any MLP toys/merch? 

Yes. It was called "Scootaloo Dies a Bunch," a parody series where it was basically each chapter was each episode from the series, except now Scootaloo was now burdened with the same curse that plagued Kenny from South Park, and thus honorbound to die every episode, only to come back week. Eventually they started to make a narrative where Scootaloo started question why she kept dying, and if i recall right it had to do something with a botched ritual someone did. She finally had an episode where she didn't die, only to have another where she died multiple times. The last chapter I remember seeing coming out was at the season two finale, though I wish there was more.

Do you consider Raphtalia a child? Both what your eyes can see and she & that world's system claims is that by through simply leveling up demi-humans can skip puberty and go straight to adulthood. However, good ol' math, which is immutable anywhere, still says she's 10. This "math" is also reliable when paired with "psychology" when one observes her personality, which shows a number of childish traits, and subtleties, such as how in one scene where she watches other kids playing with a ball. So, are you Team Eyes or (Like Naofumi & me) Team Math?