Vulcan

Answer The Question Above You

Never heard of her until now but, since the wiki says she is physically 17 but, mentally 10 i would class her as a child. Sure the legal age where i live is 17 (though i am pretty sure it's 13-15 in Japan) but, since she has the brain of a 10 year old (so to speak) I would call her a child and, treat her as such. 

Do you prefer 2D or 3D animation? (you can explain why if you want)

Since I grew up on it most of my life, I'm most biased towards good ol' 2D animation, but 3D has its merits as well. Still, as it stands, 2D can get away with doing more dynamic things in character modeling right now than 3D can, so I'm sticking to 2D... Alright, I guess I'd say 2D for characters and objects, 3D for locations/sets.

What is your favorite Final Fantasy? (Do know if you say XIII I MAY be tempted to Gibbs slap you out of respect of I-IX. Also, the correct answer is FFVI [or FFIV Free Enterprise])

5 hours ago, DoodleDot said:

Never heard of her until now but, since the wiki says she is physically 17 but, mentally 10 i would class her as a child. Sure the legal age where i live is 17 (though i am pretty sure it's 13-15 in Japan) but, since she has the brain of a 10 year old (so to speak) I would call her a child and, treat her as such. 

Never heard of Raphtalia until now? Man, you should definitely watch "The Rising of the Shield Hero" then. A beyond awesome show that will make you want to punch the screen every time a certain woman is on the screen (Not Raphtalia - Raphtalia's AWESOME and should be considered the show's second main character. This is a different woman I speak of) and laugh at how utterly useless the other three "heroes" are, to the point of being dangerously incompetent (If you're a fan of spoilers like me you can learn from the light novel/web novel that all the heroes EXCEPT the titular Shield Hero got there just after getting killed for doing stupid crap like believing they knew more than the cops and could solve a serial murderer case on his own as a private citizen only to end up the killer's next victim or pissing off two yanderes they were trying to date behind the others' back at the same time. All the Shield Hero did was have the dumb luck of finding a book in his library about the four heroes and got sucked into that world when he got to the blank Shield Hero chapter).

Funny you ask which FF game is my fave because... i have never played a FF game in my life :hurrr:

Don't ask me how i grew up with PS1/2 era games and not played a single FF game (or Spyro game for that matter) because idk :pinkieshrug:

What got you into MLP and/or EG?

It was first seeing the material of Alligator in a Tub Productions way back in 2011, such as "Epic Pie Time," as well as "Friendship is Witchcraft" and MLP Youtube Poops from back in 2011-2012 made by KroboProductions, MaplePony, Danfango, and others.

Have you heard about the new Career Day Randomizer for Final Fantasy V?

It's actually from a series of pics from a comic series called "Aquestria Mermaids" made by physicrodrigo, where, from what I've inferred, because Twilight meddled with the setup of the portal, rerouted the end destination to a bay where the human Mane 5 + Sunset was vacationing, which resulted in her being spat out as a mermaid instead of a human, and then when she made it to land and found Pinkie, found out that for some reason spread her mermaid condition by touch, turning Pinkie, which then led to Pinkie turning Rainbow out of curiosity, Rainbow turning Rarity out of spite, anger, & depression, Rarity turning Applejack by pure accident, and later on Fluttershy getting turned because she repeatedly ignored Applejack and tried to carry her to water even though Applejack didn't need any help plus she was trying to keep anyone from touching her (each of the girls all seem to become different types of mermaids relative to their pony counterparts, with Applejack & Pinkie seemingly able to operate wholly independent of water, so that's how she ended up driving around town on that scooter as shown in my profile pic in the first place - trying to find help for the others).

To be honest, I originally found a different pic in the series first; the one of mermaid Applejack sitting on a park bench on the edge of the beach trying to use her phone to call Sunset, and unaware of the series, I fell in love with the pic, as it had so many things I loved - EqG Applejack, EqG Applejack's wardrobe, mermaids, and mermaids in a unique setting, but lamented it was a one-off. It was like something I never knew I needed before. However, I then found this one of her driving the scooter, and eventually found the series.

At this point in the series, Rainbow Dash has essentially reached a despair event horizon brought on from her transformation, reaching critical mass when she straight up fought Rarity and then got away, beginning to calm down, only to run into Trixie, turning her into a mermaid as well as part of a new deranged mindset of "if I can't have legs, no one will."

What is your favorite Youtube Poop?

• Like 1

Well, if you haven't already figured it out, it's obviously Fluttershy. I pick her for top pone because we share a number of personality quirks, her quiet tone, as well as seem to have similar abilities to get (most) animals to do what want with little effort (most of the time). Also, of the Mane 6, she has the subjectively best character design.

How much sour cream do you prefer on your burrito? (My burritos tend to be just excuses to be sour cream delivery vessels but with lettuce, cheese, meat , tomato, salsa, sriracha sauce, and hot sauce also apparently there)

I refer you back to my previous post on favorite pony (TL;DR - It's Fluttershy). In fact, RD is actually on the very bottom of my Mane 7 tier list in both pone and human forms.

What was your favorite moment of SGDQ 2019? (I'll accept any answer mentioning Patty)

10 hours ago, M2 Ball said:

I don’t have any sour cream with burritos.

BLASPHEMER!! :heresy:

On 7/30/2019 at 12:20 PM, Lord Nanfoodle said:

What was your favorite moment of SGDQ 2019? (I'll accept any answer mentioning Patty)

Never heard of it until now. Not the biggest gamer sorry. 

On 7/29/2019 at 10:46 AM, Lord Nanfoodle said:

Well, if you haven't already figured it out, it's obviously Fluttershy. I pick her for top pone because we share a number of personality quirks, her quiet tone, as well as seem to have similar abilities to get (most) animals to do what want with little effort (most of the time). Also, of the Mane 6, she has the subjectively best character design.

Funny she is my least fave. Also i would like to know why you think her design is the best subjectively. I do agree it is one of the best designs in the show but, i would personally rank AJ's design as being better since i think her colour pallet works better, though both are good in terms of showing what the character is like from design alone. 

Ok time for my question. 

what kind of music do you enjoy? bands, signers genres ECT. 

Recently, it's Godzilla - King of the Monsters. Just love them giant monsters, and also the references they put there, and of course, the soundtrack! Feels like you're watching a REAL Godzilla movie IMO. :gleepony:

Same Q.

ooh tough choice I have so many favorite movies

but if I were to list one it'd be Nightmare before Christmas

what is your least favorite Movie?

I don't keep track of most eSports teams, but one I have managed to stay aware of for awhile now and keep track of has been the San Francisco Shock from the Overwatch League, whom from the last time I check have secured a playoff berth in this year's 2019 Overwatch League.

What is your favorite type of monster girl? ( *hides mermaid fanart* Er... Why is everyone looking at me like that...?) :ajlie:

22 hours ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

What is your favorite type of monster girl? ( *hides mermaid fanart* Er... Why is everyone looking at me like that...?) :ajlie:

I guess Vampires because there is so many different ways you can write them and they always look ether cute or sexy. 

Though i also really like werewolf's, mermaids, Witches (if their in Rosario + Vampire they they count). 

Do you like monster high? 

Yup! Back then when they were awesome, and I used to watch their web series and the movies! Hell, I'm not gonna lie to you, I bought some dolls of them. Of course, me being a collector, they remain boxed. My favorites are Spectra Vondergeist, Catty Noir, Rochelle Goyle, Meowlody & Purrsephone, and Catrine DeMew. :3

Anyone favorite comic book character you like? :?: