Vulcan

Answer The Question Above You

A funny object of something or making fun of.

What the longest you have played nonstop for a single time ? Mine is Sin of Solar empire with friends, more than 15 hours where we have to stop because the game crashed

Well, I once played "Secret of Mana" on the SNES non-stop for 32 hours before (Grinding all those weapons and eight elements of magic on two characters to Lv. 8:99 for the Mana Tree and Mana Fortress and trying to get the Lv. 9 Weapon Orbs takes awhile, ya know), and have played "The Binding of Issac: Rebirth" and "Stardew Valley" for up to 16 hours at a time, but just this week I think I set my record by playing "Thea: The Awakening" for 40 hours.

Do you feel like Chicken Tonight, like Chicken Tonight?

hqdefault.jpg

That sounds like the start of a bad joke. Um... Milk product like cheese creep her out? I don't know.

If you had to choose someone to get alicorn-fied in canon (and "no one" isn't a viable choice), who would it be and why?

Sunset Shimmer or Starlight Glimme because both of them are "students" of Twilight Sparkle

When have you laugh out loud last time? I did recently with my friends playing Mario Party

Doubt it'd be catastrophic , Celestia and Luna would slow its decent to a crawl before it ever gained any traction. If it did crash at full speed then Discord could easily snap it back. 

Do you believe in magic? In a young girl's heart? 

• Like 1

Yes I believe in magic, but what do you mean in a young girl's heart?

How is your healthy about your hearings? I'm a bit small deaf thanks to listening to a bit loud music

3 minutes ago, Error said:

Yes I believe in magic, but what do you mean in a young girl's heart?

How is your healthy about your hearings? I'm a bit small deaf thanks to listening to a bit loud music

They say that the music can free her whenever it starts... 

Not super well due to a fire work exploding near my ear in my childhood... It didn't make me deaf or severely damaged my hearing in any way  but I think it did something.... 

If you could ask your future elderly self one question, what would it be? 

• Like 1

Ya here to kill me before I killed you? I always knew this day was coming, and so did you. Question is, why are you the only future me? Given the nigh-infinite nature of Multiverse Theory, there should be googolplexes upon googolplexes of me from the future here, unless... You sly bastard!! You found a way to kill them all already, didn't ya? Wanna go get a sub?

Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street? ...No, seriously, where the hell is Sesame Street?! I can't find any directions to it on my GPS, and I gotta kick this trash goblin's ass for selling me a defective food processor on Craigslist. How am I gonna dice my carrots en masse now?

• Like 1

One cannot be told where Sesame Street is... One must seek within to find it.

As you can imagine, that's really annoying for all the mail carriers.

Who do you ship? And not in the "sending cargo to a destination" or "on a vessel designed to travel the seas" (OR SPACE) definition.

I slept in way longer than I intended. Thankfully I didn't have any appointments or had to go to work today, but I still slept way later than I intended.

What's your favorite color. Bonus points if you tell me your favorite M:tG color.