Vulcan

Answer The Question Above You

For about 2 years. I became a fan of MLP back in July 2014 thanks to a channel on YouTube named "Bin's Toy Bin".

What do you like about this forum?

Not enough desiccated corpses, but otherwise I find the general community, games, and the TF2 topics great.

Would you still be friends with Frosty the Snowman if Frosty was instead made of rotting entrails and poo? Would you still help get him to the North Pole before he rots?

From a physical standpoint, only if it could shoot exotic matter at the sun, but it's so dense that there exists mo material that could withstand the force in order to build the gun.

From a metaphysical standpoint, too many deities use the sun as a symbol of their power, and they would certainly stop you.

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

• Like 1

It's a toss up between Brownie Batter and Chocolate Almond Fudge. Proud member of Chocoholics Anonymous here. ;)

What's directly to your left at this moment?

Nothing much, just the mortal eye of god melting into a sea of non-existent colors collapsing into oblivion, and a throw pillow... I don't trust that throw pillow. :ajlie:

Can YOU solve for x?

Love is an emotion I will never get to experience

Least favorite gameplay mechanic?

I'm partial to a little ball of dust called Earth, myself, if you're talking about our solar system (though we have only 8 planets). In general, PSR 1620-26 b is a pretty cool planet.

Zig or zag?

Yarr' Yee dare think'a me, Vincent the Drinken' Scurge, a land speaker?! How dare ye! 

I shall send yee to the plank D:< 

What name would yee give yer' pirate ship? Yarrrgh!

The glitch!

If your account name is "gender-reverse" name, what would it be? Mine Glitch (Sound more femine than Error right?)

• Like 1

On 9/16/2016 at 2:13 AM, Error said:

Valkyrie 

How odd... It seems to show that I'm in one of  error's previous quotes even though I'm not... Also it doesn't go away even when I use back space and mobile won't let me type outside the quote box... I guess you could says it's an... Error

Alright I seem to have typed my way out of the quote box for some reason...how strange o_o

I like error's question... So same question ^ ^

Ah, Rule 63, how I love thee. I guess digigirl619 (as it flows better than digiwoman619), though it doesn't work as much, since it was a Digimon pun.

Therefore, I continue to ask Error's question: What's your opposite generder-ed screenname?