Vulcan

Answer The Question Above You

Probably Rarity. I'd have the boons of most likely being modestly wealthy, being a unicorn (there's just some things you want telekinesis for *looks at bathroom*), I rarely have to worry about sullying myself with... nature, and who doesn't love her curly tail (that can hold sundry goods in the curls)?

Is there anything that makes you so angry you wanna go out, take a dump on your neighbor's car, then barge into their home, drag them out of bed, rub their nose in the mess, telling them they're a bad neighbor as you do and that they should be ashamed for messing all over their car, then burning down their house to teach them a lesson about cleanliness?

5 hours ago, Havocbyte said:

Ew. No.

If you could live in another dimension, Where would you be?

A dimension where I would rule the world. Or a dimension where I could time travel and basically do whatever I want with no repercussions what so ever.

What is the MLP character you hate the most?

Can't say. Don't live in a town. :awesomecheer:

Do you ever worry Ash Ketchum will never become a Pokemon master/break into your room and eat your face as agreed to a decade ago in a clandestine meeting of 4Kids execs?

5 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

What is the MLP character you hate the most?

Twist. Always Twist. Some might say Gilda, or Celestia, or the Flim Flam brothers, or Silver Shill, or Zipperwhill, or Celestia, but the truth is actually that no matter what is said, the answer is always Twist.

I never worry that he won't become a Pokémon Master because of 4Kids, given their lack of control of this matter, but I do worry about it.

Red pill or blue pill?

Red Pill

They are lots of not answered forum games on this forum, why are you not replied them? Some of them become forgotten

Not a ding dang thing. Time travel is dangerous and irresponsible!.... I'm... I'm an old man.

You from the future bursts through the wall and hands you a laser gun. "There's no time to explain!" He says, and is dragged away by a giant enemy crab. But hey, you've got a shiny new laser gun! What do you do with it?

Shoot the crab and save myself! I don't want to get killed by a crab! While it seems running after it is dangerous, I know that if I don't, the me who goes back in time to give myself a lazer gun will die horribly, and I don't want, at any point in the timeline, to die like that.

If you were a pony, what would your cutie mark be?

I like reading books... But I also like working out and hiking... 

I guess I'd be either earth pony or Unicorn. Not so sure though 

That thing to your left just turned into a human! Your reaction? 

Console. 30 years from now, my console is still going to be able to get my games to play. PC isn't as likely.

Which would you rathder do for a weekend: Work with Pinkie and her family on the rock farm, or help Twilight with a booksortation?

Hmm I won't mind helping Twilight. I mean Pinkie and her family are hyper ponies lol.

In gaming, do you use male or female character? I usually make female character because I love heroine characters!

• Like 1

Almost exclusively male when given the choice.  I wouldn't mind playing female but I just prefer males ^ ^ 

You were given a billion dollars to make a movie, what would you title it? 

Probably the same title as my book I'm working on… Which I haven't found the title yet //o ! So let's say "Untitled" eheh

You were given with the gift to draw like a pro! What's the first thing you draw?

Theodore Roosevelt. He's as close to Batman as physically possible; at least if Bruce went into politics to help people rather than vigilantism.

If you could meet any fictional non-MLP character, who would it be?