Vulcan

Answer The Question Above You

I was born in the 90s but most of my favourite shows happened in the early 2000s

as for 90s shows this is the only one I remember

How are you liking EQD so far? What do you like about it? and what are things you think it could do better?

I like EqD. I always have. :) If you're referring to the forum, I like it, too. Can't help but compare it to the old school forums I use to frequent though. Once I comment on a thread here, I don't have much else to add. I sense most others feel the same so once everyone comments, the thread dies until a new person resurrects it. In other forums I've frequented it was easier to continue carrying on a conversation. Not sure why. Maybe it's just still too busy and hasn't become an intimate group, yet.

Well, that was an entire paragraph. :dealwithit:

What do you think of adult coloring books?

• Like 1

I have multiple least favorite cartoons.

Secret Mountain Fort Awesome :applebelch:

The Problem Solverz

Breadwinners

Any episode of Spongebob after the first movie.

Favorite Cartoon besides MLP?

I would have to say LGR. (Lazy Game Reviews.) I love his "LGR Thrifts" series on YouTube.

Favorite toy review channel?

Hmm I never seen one.

What your current nostalgia? Mine was recently about old cartoon named "Thundercats"

Well I think it will be just okay and get used to it.

Do you play some games with your friends? Online or local? I'll do both

I did some LAN stuff back in 2002-2003, but mostly when I do play with friends it's online, though I'm also fond of playing single-player stuff.

Is it delivery or DiGiorno's?

On 9/29/2016 at 6:12 PM, Lord Nanfoodle said:
  1. The first would the weakening of the light and heat radiated from the sun, hoping for an average reduction of average global temperatures by 25°F, with the caveats that the loss of light would not cause life to go extinct, whether by rapid scientific developments in the field of hydroponics and/or giving all life extreme cold resistance, and an assurance this would not affect the sun's gravity well (i.e. not reducing the mass of the sun to accomplish the task), preserving the orbits of the planets. My plan for this is to curb global warming while making daytime not so bleedin' bright. Also, the sun sucks.
  2. The second would the total purge of all bees, wasps, and hornets. Plant life would be modified in such a way that either bats would take over all the pollination duties or no longer need pollination to live and reproduce. I'm doing this one just because I despise bees.
  3. Finally, I'll wish that roughly 55% of the entire world's female populace would become catgirls, doggirls, and the like, as well as other things like centaurs, mermaids, lamias, and other things considered "monster girls;" pretty much any being that could be found in the "Monster Musume" series, but with the rules that such changes does not affect their original personalities or psychology (basically they'd just be getting extra animal parts; ears, tails, possibly wings, and that's about it), nor would they subject to persecution for their new forms and species, and that the alterations would not affect their ability to have offspring with the Earth's population of human males, preventing population decline, with male offspring being human and female being the same race as the mother, whether that'd be human as well or some sort of kemonomimi or monster girl. This wish's intended goal (besides flooding the Earth with cute kemonomimi) would be to help spur humanity's evolutionary potential. We may be developed, but anthropologists will tell you we're still operating with a neolithic Stone Age brain.
On 9/30/2016 at 3:47 PM, digiman619 said:

Also, about your answers 1: Couldn't you just ask for better eyes? 2: But I like honey! 3a: Seeing as many women have body issues, transmogrifying them into monster girls might not be the best thing for them and 3b: What, no love for monster guys?

1. It isn't just about the light levels (I do like it dark, and am looking forward to the total eclipse on September 21st, 2017. Where I live we should have about 91% coverage for 3 minutes), but it's too damn hot!! I may be one of the few people that wished it only got to 60°F in the summer.
  2. Bees are evil. Enough said. :dealwithit:
  3. A: Good point. I forgot to account for that. B: Adding animal/monster ears & tails and maybe also wings always looks cute on ladies. On guys, it just looks weird and awkward. Monster guys, if you have them, in my headcanon, would be closer to furry than kemonomimi, possessing increased body hair bordering on full fur, ears, claws, digitigrade legs, and fangs. Regardless, if you had a monster dude, not fond of them with tails. That... I'm not sure why. Guess it's just personal preference.

If you mean your face, then I was hungry. Also your liver... what?! I was REALLY hungry. As for your spleen I sold that. Ew, spleen.

Least favorite organ?

I'm not sure, but aren't all mostly important?

What do you call bronies who critics/angry about the mlp episodes or seasons?

My opinion: A brony can't be a brony if they dislike the episodes or critics.

Hmmm, nah. My opinion is the one that matters, because the enjoyment of entertainment is subjective. If it were objective, we... we would all be watching Once Upon A Time.

Favorite comic?

17 hours ago, Error said:

I'm not sure, but aren't all mostly important?

WRONG!! The answer is always the right kidney. That guy's a bastard. Now, if you don't have a right kidney, then that's when the appendix steps up on the asshole-o-meter.

Hmm possible some chips with chili on or sushi with wasabi.

What are you going to do in the halloween event?

For the same reason kids like the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch... We may never know. :hurrr:

What's your least favorite Final Fantasy character?