34 minutes ago, Doctor Blue Nye said:

All because you're not on EqD itself.

12 minutes ago, AppleDazzler said:

Shots fired pew pew

wait, was that supposed to be an insult?
I´m on EqD on a regular basis to get news, I have literally never heard of "Doctor Blue Nye" before joining this forum, and by googling and extended research I have now concluded, I have not missed anything important due to this.

Without any information that connects ApfelVerblueffen and Doctor Blue Nye the pun is lost due to Blue being a color and nothing exclusive to Doctor Blue Nye

2 minutes ago, SteveLynx said:

wait, was that supposed to be an insult?
I´m on EqD on a regular basis to get news, I have literally never heard of "Doctor Blue Nye" before joining this forum, and by googling and extended research I have now concluded, I have not missed anything important due to this.

Without any information that connects ApfelVerblueffen and Doctor Blue Nye the pun is lost due to Blue being a color and nothing exclusive to Doctor Blue Nye

Sorry if I made it sound this way. But that explains things: you're on EqD for the news, and not for the discussions. Besides, the Doctor Blue Nye was just a recent change, and I used to be known as bluefury700.

still doesn´t ring a bell, but you folks probably never heard of me before either.

Even though I´ve been doing official convention-figurines for 23 conventions in europe and the US  in the last 5 years

that´s the burden of being community-famous, you´re never famous in the whole community.

12 minutes ago, SteveLynx said:

still doesn´t ring a bell, but you folks probably never heard of me before either.

Even though I´ve been doing official convention-figurines for 23 conventions in europe and the US  in the last 5 years

that´s the burden of being community-famous, you´re never famous in the whole community.

Yeah, unfortunately, no. But that's remarkable! You must have some real talent!

Anyway, nice to meet you Steve.

nice to meet you too....

back ontopic, AMAZE US APPLEDAZZLER!!!!!

Tell us, why should we choose you to be our democratically elected evil tyrant.

5 minutes ago, SteveLynx said:

nice to meet you too....

back ontopic, AMAZE US APPLEDAZZLER!!!!!

Tell us, why should we choose you to be our democratically elected evil tyrant.

BECAUSE I'M AN AMAZING HORSE ARTIST AND I HAVE MUCH LE BRAINS

in case you haven't read i have an IQ of 160

Oh, hi Apple and welcome to Equestria Daily Forums! I hope you have fun here while I look forward for great news! :D

Hello AppleDazzler and welcome to the forums, I hope you find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Until then see you around the threads

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

(Totally gonna copy paste this to all the other new intros)