AppleDazzler

Why did you come on EQD?

We all have a reason to be here, no?
So I ask you: what was the very reason you came on EqD? Was it to have fun? To be able to talk about ponies?
Everyone has a different reason, so go ahead!

apple we know very well u don't give a shit about why we came on eqd

but im nice today

have a comment to fuel your ego

TO STOP THE VOICES IN MY HEAD..

(Just kidding, actually because I saw that how friendly this community so I thought that these forums whould be the same, I and was right.)   

• Like 1

If you mean the actual EQD site, pretty much just to talk with others about the pastel equines, yep. XD And I wanted to try to talk to others more, I'm a little less shy then when I started but compared to most I'm mostly always rather quiet lol

EQD was where I went to get horse news and see fanart when I first joined the fandom, so when I heard about the forums, I wanted to try it out of curiosity! I also am happy to meet new people, as well as catch up with others I know from elsewhere. :) 

I first started reading Equestria Daily posts back in 2011 when I first started watching the show. I remember I first came here during the hiatus that would end once The Return of Harmony parts 1 and 2 were released. I remember thinking "ugghh, when is Season 2 coming?!" and this website gave news about that. 

To stay on top of pony news, mostly.  Also to meet other Bronies.  I'm still tickled pink to see how may other adult fans of the show there are besides myself.

Well way back in early 2011 (I think it was in March) it was the main source for anything pony related news, so I've followed the site ever since to get pony info and when the next episode aired and so on. I've faithfully lurked the site ever since.