AppleDazzler

Why did you come on EQD?

Do you mean the forums or the regular site? If you're talking about the regular site, I had just gotten into MLP and it seemed like a good place for MLP news so I decided to give it a chance and I never stopped checking it. I didn't comment at first and just read the comments, but after a year, I got tired of not saying anything and made an IntenseDebate account to comment. My 2 year anniversary is actually on Thursday.

If you're talking about the forums, I had already been going to EqD discussions for a while (though I don't post as much as I used to), and I've been having fun on the ToonZone and MLP Forums for the past year, so when these forums opened, I decided to give it a shot. Still figuring things out, but I've been having fun so far.

i wanted to be more active in the comunety, and have some friends her i wanted to post with and support ^^

i have alweys loved EQD and when this forum ting pop up, i saw it as man opertunety :)

7 hours ago, ramm said:

i wanted to be more active in the comunety, and have some friends her i wanted to post with and support ^^

i have alweys loved EQD and when this forum ting pop up, i saw it as man opertunety :)

You better hope this forum becomes more active down the road.

I went on Equestria Daily because I was curious as to if there was a "news" site for the fandom. After I found it, I sparingly started to comment on the discussions since I was mostly there for the stuff from the fandom. After a bit of time I got more involved with the discussions until the point I am at today.

Initially just as a way of plugging my own work... but seeing how little of that I actually do, I guess I stuck around because of all the wonderful people there are to chat with and help/teach.

Someone or other must have pointed me in this direction... but for the life of me I can't remember who or what it was.

I stayed because of the great, crazy discussion posts and my desperate need to feed my hunger for imaginary internet points.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Revanche said:

Someone or other must have pointed me in this direction... but for the life of me I can't remember who or what it was.

I stayed because of the great, crazy discussion posts and my desperate need to feed my hunger for imaginary internet points.

1 point to Revancheclaw

EQD? I found out it existed after I decided I was going to watch the show back during the summer of 2012 and looked up an episode list. I've been checking it daily ever since then.

As for these forums... My old community died and the two guilds that I was part of after that fell apart. After half a year of nothing I found Friendship is Gaming in September and decided I really should make some Brony/Pegasister friends. I've been here ever since.

I've loved the blog since I first became a brony sometime in late 2011, and it's one of my most regularly checked websites. :happybonbon: As for the forums, I've been wanting EQD forums pretty much ever since I started visiting the site. I was so happy to see that they were made.

On 8/28/2016 at 6:28 PM, PeeWeePhoenix said:

To find some active MLP FiM forums.

Same here. I also just want to share my opinions on episodes with others on a more active basis. Also, I've followed EQD for all pony news since 2013.

EQD the site? Followed that ever since I got into pony (though I kinda stopped for a while last year... but I've been back for a while). Just lurked, but that's how I've always been.

EQD the forums? I just remembered they existed a few days back and decided to try being activeish on a forum, maybe do something more than lurk for a change. And I like FiM.