maia

Do you like Sunset Shimmer?

2 minutes ago, Paegyu배규 said:

I don't care about Flash Sentry, because he's not significant to these movies. He doesn't bother me in any way and I just simply don't pay attention to him. If my opinion on a fictional character from an animation about multicolored high schoolers is hurtful to someone, then it's seriously their problem, not mine.

So, you've friendszoned him?

Just now, Aaargh Zombies said:

So, you've friendszoned him?

I didn't. He's not my friend. I don't like him, but I don't dislike him, if that makes any sense. He's just there and I don't care about his existence and all that "TwiFlash" thing. You do you, boo. As long as he's not significant, I don't really have an opinion on him.

I do like Sunset Shimmer like I said in my last post.

But the only thing that I liked about Evil Sunset was that one scene where she was swinging a sledgehammer to try to attempt to break the portal.

(I'm weird. I like sledgehammers. Curse You Fifth Harmony!) 

But in all seriousness. Sunset is an awesome character that everyone can relate to. (When she's reformed, yes. When she was evil, no.)

I still like Sunset, but I think it's too bad that they didn't make her retain some of her old characteristics.
I indeed would've liked to see her desmonstrate more intelligence, self confidence, even if she has doubts, or even using evil for a good reason.

By the way, her character change seem horrible, the Elements can brainwash people and strip them from their personnality.

• Like 1

She's my favorite character of the EqG franchise, to the point that I wish we could see her in FiM. She was a pretty bad villain in EqG 1, but as soon as Rainbow Rocks came along, she became much more interesting. I especially love the "My Past Is Not Today" music video.

• Like 1

Sunset Shimmer is a great character! She's a lot like Luna, but she's a character that we get to experience the perspective of, rather than experience from the view of a Mane 6 member. She has a solid character development arc, ignoring the first movie, and retcons help to make that better.

Redeemed and happy where she is though I doth not like the comic where she was shunned so easily, even I feel an increase in irritation and that worked. :applejargh:

3 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

I like Sunset shimmer, I like her evil and good side. Shes my 3rd favorite pony after Starlight and Trixie 

Definitely her light side, but again that's just me. ;)

I know I only repeat what it was already said, but even if she was a pretty lame villain in EqG1, she become awesome in the second movie and the third one... *w* and the final scene with the Midnight Twilight and everything, and when she said "Let me show you there's another way like someone once did for me" always give me the thrill (not sure of the word sorry).

In short: I love her ^^

On 9/21/2016 at 0:41 PM, Aiadeva said:

I know I only repeat what it was already said, but even if she was a pretty lame villain in EqG1, she become awesome in the second movie and the third one... *w* and the final scene with the Midnight Twilight and everything, and when she said "Let me show you there's another way like someone once did for me" always give me the thrill (not sure of the word sorry).

In short: I love her ^^

Almost forgot her short music video, My Past is Not Today I believe it's called.

55 minutes ago, Havocbyte said:

I want Sunset Shimmer to become president of the United States.

She could easily bridge gaps between countries and show them tremendous empathy. That, and she'd have magic to solve world problems.

• Like 1