Sneshneeorfa

Do you like Sunset Shimmer?

Sunset Shimmer is the reason why I start liking EQG in the first place. Her character and how she became to be from her past really resonates within me. I find that her time developing with the other mane characters really shows how much she had grown in friendships. Also, I really like her design and her signature eyes. 

Sunset is holding a full deck: She looks awesome as a human and a pony, has a wonderful voice, and her roles have been prominent, without being overbearing.  She's such a wonderful character, I just wish there was more merch!

I'm not a fan of Sunset.If she'd remained a compelling villain I would have liked her better. Now she's just another plug and play character with no special purpose To her credit, she's got great hair. 

On 7/18/2017 at 5:55 AM, Starry Galaxy said:

Yeah she's alright :) I would like to see more of her as a pony though!

As a pony she's much more interesting.

Since Rainbow Rocks, I love her. In Equestria Girls first movie, have dislike her but started liking her after the first movie.

• Like 1

I love her. I find her to be one of the most relateable characters for me personally. I've enjoyed watching her character develop. 

Wasn't too much of a fan of her in the first movie as a villain. But that part where shes crying in the crater near the end totally had me emotional.

Before any information of Sunset Shimmer was released, I was in the process of writing a fic with some G3 charcters. Sunshimmer, included. At first I was frustrated at Sunset's introduction since it threw a massive wrench into my fic. But it worked for the better in the end and Sunset has certainly become one of my top 5 favourite characters in the franchise.

On 8/27/2016 at 10:38 AM, Slakkmichael said:

I don't mind Sunset. I would like to see her return to Equestria at some point though.

Me too I love when she went back to equestria for the second time and met princess celestia again who was once her teacher

I like her but dislike the way fandom treats her, she isn't perfect you guys and you gotta understand when someone dislikes her because it's his opinion and stuff like that XD

and also she is NOT Starlight