Sign in to follow this  
WeAreBorg

When do you play?

I quit TF2 so i don't play anymore.. the game is just bad for me and i have plenty of reasons so please don't ask.. Anyways right now im out a job so i play a lot.. at least untill i can get a job.

I've been bad about getting on TF2 as of late because The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth has consumed my soul a tiny bit (Dammit, I feel compelled to get Real Platinum God, or at the very least Godhead), but when I do play, I tend to play from around 11:00 PM to 4:00 AM EST/EDT.

Usually between 4pm to 9 or 10 pm depending on when I have to go to work. I work overnighters so late-night sessions are out unless I'm off.

I attempt to get at least an hour in on the days I work (Wednesday thru Sunday), so that's anywhere from 6 to 7pm EST.

As for the days I actually AM off, usually late at night - 10pm all the way till morning, sometimes (mostly cuz that's when one twitch streamer I follow streams).

I try to play each night, sometimes during the day, but it mainly depends if the server is busy or not, or if I'm busy at that moment.

Usually early in the morning until the afternoon, UTC time zone, usually this is night time or evening for most of you because I'm 12 hours or so ahead

Sign in to follow this