maia

What kind of pony.town features would you like to see?

Basic posing and gestures would be nice, Sitting and Booping would be simple enough to animate and I'm sure the community would like it

• Like 1

Just now, Vulcan said:

Basic posing and gestures would be nice, Sitting and Booping would be simple enough to animate and I'm sure the community would like it

how would booping work?

1 minute ago, Sneshneeorfa said:

how would booping work?

It'd just be a pony raising their hoof and stretching it forward a bit, the motion would look similar to a bro hoof, except the forehoof being a bit higher as to bump the nose. 

Just now, Vulcan said:

It'd just be a pony raising their hoof and stretching it forward a bit, the motion would look similar to a bro hoof, except the forehoof being a bit higher as to bump the nose. 

ahhh

i thought it required interactivity between 2 pones

yeah, that seems like a good feature

any other ideas?

Eventually I'd like to see it become an actual town with buildings with interiors and stuff. Restaurants, houses, an inn or two, nooks and crannies to hide in--oldschool RPG stuff, but without monsters, quests, levels, gear, or story. More species besides ponies would be fun too.

instead one large room, that would be nice to have different rooms with language room(They are lots of random language speakers)

On 8/27/2016 at 7:51 PM, Mars Orbit said:

Eventually I'd like to see it become an actual town with buildings with interiors and stuff. Restaurants, houses, an inn or two, nooks and crannies to hide in--oldschool RPG stuff, but without monsters, quests, levels, gear, or story. More species besides ponies would be fun too.

Basic's basically. ;) I'm actually surprised they don't have statue's of Celestia and Luna.

10 hours ago, Galacter said:

Basic's basically. ;) I'm actually surprised they don't have statue's of Celestia and Luna.

That's what the statue ponies are for

On 8/27/2016 at 5:54 AM, Sneshneeorfa said:

Tell meh.

I want to customize all four socks independently. I look weird with two white legs.

On 9/22/2016 at 9:54 AM, PowderHound said:

An in-house account system so I don't have to log in with a social network account

This is pretty much why I haven't checked it out yet. Hell, I don't even know what PT is. Someone care to explain?

11 minutes ago, hiigaran said:

This is pretty much why I haven't checked it out yet. Hell, I don't even know what PT is. Someone care to explain?

Just think of a huge chat room where instead of avatars, it's ponies!

You can walk around, and do emotes, and uh... talk to people! And maybe see some very interesting... RP

It's got a lot as far as chat rooms go, though! Like a really bad-ass day n' night cycle, a good amount of pone customization, apple collecting (it doesn't really keep count so I just open up notepad!) and uh... yeah.

Not exactly LoE, but definitely something worth checking out if you'd like to seem some hilarious stuff and meet hilarious people! And or very scary people.

Okay, so just think of... 4chan's little brother! Lots of eccentric people!

Though, I had some pretty deep conversations with a few people about topics such as: The US government, advancement in technology, a base salary for all people once The Machines take over, political shortcomings, roots and causes of certain modern day conflicts and issues, and finally, Warhammer 40k.

Not a bad place, not a bad place.