Pinkie

Share Your Gamertags!

I'm always looking for more people to play with! I'm only on Xbox One, but maybe if you're on Xbox 360, you could meet some other ponies here. Just share your Gamertag and then specify which Xbox you use.

Me:

Gamertag: Pinkierawr / Console: Xbox One - Xbox 360

• Like 4

GT: Cyber Commander

Console: I only have my Xbox One at College

A quick note about adding me is that I will only really accept the request if I have been talking to you on the forums a good amount or if you have intent on a revival project that I will be talking about soon in the future once Halo 5 comes out. However you can still sent the requests so I have you on my followers list for a later date

On Playstation (Just 3, I do not need 4, but I am using my PS3 way less so do not bother pretty much) and Xbox (One and 360, but I use Xbox One far more) I am Jakinator178/ On Steam, I am PSN_Jakinator178 (because stupid me signed up for steam through PSN). I will usually be playing on Battlefield Hardline when I am doing multiplayer. 

I go by Shadow Sunrise if you wish to add me i play Xbox One. My games include Halo: MCC, CoD: AW, MKX, Dark Souls 2, BF4 ETC. if you wish to add me just say you found me on here or i will question you because i've added people with pony names in the past and they wouldy found keep sending hateful messages so now on i ask where they found my name and if it checks out i add

Tag: ReadingBoat04 (Haven't bothered to change it)

Console: Xbox360

Age: 17 (People put this on these kinds threads for some reason. Not sure why but figured I would anyway.)

I like playing gears of war 3 (I'm not MLG over it though.), minecraft and i do have gears of war judgement but I'm not as keen on the multiplayer on that one.

I'm kind of a bit shy when it comes to talking to new people so it'd help if talked on this thread a bit first.

Also I'm glad I found that actually still being posted on. All the other sites the newest responces were dated about 2 years ago.(^U^)7

Sargegarcia

I use xbox one. I mostly play bf4, and eso. I also have halo mcc, castle crashers, Destiny, gta 5 and titanfall. I also have a 360 but havent used it in a long time. I live in the west coast.