Sign in to follow this  

Be sure to read the rules.

When I see an MLP review, I see an opportunity to learn from each other as each of us have a different perspective on each episode.  It is amazing how many times I watch a review of an episode and think, huh, I never looked at it that way before.

This is a basic link drop for MLP analyzers to post their reviews all in one post.  This a way to give an opportunity for those of us who are and aren’t featured regularly on Equestria Daily. This is also so we don’t clutter the forum with hundreds of different random reviews.  Again this is a simple link drop which means that all discussions, comments, counter arguments, etc. should be reserved for the comment section of that particular review.  If you come across a review that you like, then you can let others know by using the “Like This” button on the bottom of the post.             

What to put in your post:

Name of episode you are reviewing & name of reviewer

Example: The Times They Are a Changeling by DWK (This way it is a lot easier to find a certain review if you're using the forums search feature.)

A brief synopsis of your review

A link to your review.

What is allowed:

Links to written, audio, and video reviews of episodes, movies, comics, books, and themes of My Little Pony.

Reviews

Commentaries

Podcasts

First Impressions

Also I will include things such as some of Dawn Somewhere videos and Littleshys videos as they are a form of analyzation..

What is not allowed:

Blind Reactions or any Reaction videos.

Fanwork Reviews-Stick to the main cannon series, books, and comics.

Attack/Drama anything

Pet Projects that is not a review such as TF2, etc.

Double Posting-I can understand accidentally posting twice in a row, however, not posting a review once and then posting it again a few days after to get more exposure.  Once is enough.

Any review older than Aug. 1, 2016-Lets face it, there are a lot of reviews out there and the last thing we need is for someone to dump all of Silverquill’s reviews all at once.

Also, be sure to stick to the forum rules as well: https://forums.equestriadaily.com/index.php?/topic/1048-global-forum-rules/

I am looking forward in reading, listening, or watching your reviews.

The Times They Are A Changeling By Toonamp

We take a look at two different series episodes that focuses on the same topic, Sofia The Firsts Beauty is the Beast and My Little Pony's The Times They are a Changeling, compare them, and see which series did it better.

the cutie map review by freedom flash, ft Patrick rowberry(me)

two to the the point reviewers take a different take on s5 premier

with jokes and commentary

how long will the mlp fandom last by Patrick rowberry

i question what some people are asking but i go into much detail