mylittleyuri

Any writers wanna collab on a comic?

Hi, so for the longest of time I've always wanted to draw a mlp comic but I'm not very good at writing plots for them so if anyone would like to collaborate with me that would be amazing! My deviantart is here. I'm not the most experienced artist as I've only been drawing for 4 years but I have all the programs needed to draw and put text in comics. I'm willing to do comics on anything as long as it won't really have sexual content as that makes me uncomfortable. 

I certainly wouldn't mind giving it a shot. I'm the opposite - always been a writer, no drawing talent whatsoever.

On 8/27/2016 at 6:22 AM, mylittleyuri said:

Hi, so for the longest of time I've always wanted to draw a mlp comic but I'm not very good at writing plots for them so if anyone would like to collaborate with me that would be amazing! My deviantart is here. I'm not the most experienced artist as I've only been drawing for 4 years but I have all the programs needed to draw and put text in comics. I'm willing to do comics on anything as long as it won't really have sexual content as that makes me uncomfortable. 

I've been to your DeviantArt page...you draw just fine! I'm a writer of King Sombra stories looking for an artist, so I hope you find someone to collaborate with too. The right person will be an amazing team for both of us!

I'd be interested in doing something like this! I have plenty of ideas for comic stories, but even though I am an artist, I'm way too lazy to make a actual comic. XD Let me know if you'd be interested in talking about it more? Maybe what sort of stories in particular you'd like to draw and we could see what I could come up with?