Sign in to follow this  
Seven Arts

Salut salut salut, c'est Seven Arts

Hi dee ho (I couldn't find another traduction for my traditional french salute "Salut salut salut")

My name is Seven Arts and I'm a french guy who actually lives in Belgium. I'm an 20 years old artist who tries to enter a cinematic school to become director, but I also like to draw, most of the time on paper except for ponies that I draw on my computer on Paint (And I assure you it doesn't look bad). A long time ago I use to be famous on a french brony forum, but I've been forgotten with time, so I didn't draw ponies for a while. But I think I will retry to open a art gallery again.

Another thing to know about me is that, unlike most of the french brony fandom, I really like the French Dub of the show, I know we're in a English forum so it dosen't really matter, but I wanted to say it.

Let's talk about ponies, my favorite pony is Derpy, I loved her since I discovered her in the first episode and get a bit sad she appears less and less during the last seasons (excepte season 6 where it looks like she comme a bit back). The species I prefer is the batponies, and I love seen how much the creators of the serie have take more and more care of the background ponies.

Finally, as you've probably seen, I not really good at English. I only learn this language for 5 years now and I still have some lacuna.

With that say, I hope I will have a good fun here. And like we say on my county : "Merci de votre attention"

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

(Totally gonna copy paste this to all the other new intros)

welcome :D

i tryed to learn french back in higschool, but it was more fun to have drawing so drop it.... but i can say my name is and sidewalk ( cuz it the same in swedis^^)

i hope you are having an awsome day :awesomedash: and that we get to see lot of your art :awesomecheer: